Why is this empty?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have Imperial Talcum, Dragon Ingots, Elemental Ore, and other items which I thought had some type of crafting use, so I am a bit confused why this screen is blank...?

[​IMG]

2. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Probably the same programming fault as with Daily Quest in League of Captains which has gone missing for players

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Crafting have 3 sub-categories:

- Cannons - where you can craft / upgrade some cannons
    - Extras - where you can craft some Cannon Upgrade Material items (Pirate Steel, Greek's Fire)
    - Extensions - where you can craft / upgrade some of your extensions

Your "Extras" shows as empty because you do not own: Basic Transmutation Recipe (needed for Pirate Steel) or Advanced Transmutation Recipe (needed for Greek's Fire).

extras.png

Basic Transmutation Recipe can be obtained from Buccaneer's Bounty Market.
    Advanced Transmutation Recipe was last time available for purchase during SF Birthday Event (black market).

Your Imperial Talcum, Dragon Ingots, Elemental Ore as well as other Extension crafting components can be found under "Extensions" sub-category.

Does that answer your question?

Rymar

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes. Thank you Rymar! An excellent explanation and much appreciated!:)

5. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

aaarrgghh! shiver me timbers! i meant to like not reply! sorry... aaarrgghh!

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As OP is happy with the answer provided I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.