Winter Present

Discussion in 'Help' started by Carnage~Queen, Mar 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

WINTER PRESENT
    Recieved this item from an event chest! What is it and what does it do?
    Thanks v much

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

once used this present will grants you a Snowflake Bonus map.

We have forwarded a question to our developers if that item should be included in the Birthday event.

Rymar

3. Ðєѕтяσуєя

Ðєѕтяσуєя Forum Greenhorn

There is this tiny tiny little good thing in a horrible joke event and here we go, its prolly gonna get removed cuz it wasn't there on purpose.
    Thank you in advance Carnage Queen if the item gets removed and you personally destroyed an already horrible event even more :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

~Malicious*Fire~ likes this.
  4. ~Malicious*Fire~

~Malicious*Fire~ Forum Apprentice

If it should not have been in there/the event/chest I trust Carnage~Queen will get a worthy compensation!! ??

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As Rymar as stated, we, the moderator team, do not know if it is intended or not. It seems strange to myself that a Winter Present would be included in the Birthday Event, which is why we are questioning it.

This was questioned before this thread was created. Let me make this clear, any correction - should one be required, is not the result of a player be it bad or good, it gets investigated by the developers and game designers, and then adjustments are made or not made.

At this moment, we do not know if this is intended or not, and if it is not, we do not know the resulting actions at this point.

Swift

6. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Technically, there are still a few days of winter left, so, maybe it's legit. It would be nice if it were followed by a spring present for the rest of the event. Either way, I'd run the scroll as soon as possible.

I got 3 of them. They give you the Snowflake map when they're opened. I ran one of the maps and it worked fine. Biggest ship was on the last wave - 750k HP. Nothing else was above 375k HP.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  7. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

thanks abah2 - much appreciated. Will follow your advice

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this thread has now been answered, I'll go ahead and close it.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.