Winter Thaw 2020

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TEX~BULL, Jan 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Winter Thaw 2020

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Winter Thaw Event 2020. You will find the FAQ here: Winter Thaw 2020

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

How about you put snowballs in market ? really dont want spend real money

3. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

You can get ice without snowball also I would recommend shooting flares at event npcs u will do better with them

bodean likes this.
  4. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Making event ammo hard to get/too expensive ruins a lot of events. I say this knowing nothing will probably get done about it as events have consistently gotten worse over the past few years despite the recommendations here in the forum.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I don't think the extra damage from snowballs is working on the Grumpy Boar. Could you double-check this? (Maybe he is just *too* grumpy)!:)

6. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

It is but it makes only about a 30% difference

7. Nero.Nero

Nero.Nero Forum Apprentice

Depending on how much damage you’ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP, Pearls and Reputation with Sigurd. The player who inflicts the most damage (at least 3%) receives the new design: “World Serpent” or Pearls.

4 times most damage but no design, i guess it should be 'The player who inflicts the most damage (at least 3%) has a chance to receive the new design'

If not, give me my design ;p

8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

How much damage you need to make to get anything from Midgard Wyrm? just shooted it and got nothing :O

9. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

Tex~ what is the proper spelling of the new voucher code, I am being told that i am entering the wrong spelling of the code : Ragnarok2020 or is it Ragnorak2020 ? apologies, ty B`R'

10. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

RAGNAROK2020

11. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

I know this is pearly speculation but could the chance rate to receive the design from the Wyrm be looked into. I know its a low chance drop but just confirm that the code specifying the drop rate was written correctly. I have shot and received most damage on 27 of them since the start of the event and never received design each time receiving the pearl alternative. Not complaining as I realize the drop is probably less that 1/100 just asking to confirm that the code is as it should be.

Thank you

12. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I got the design on my second Wyrm, and I did not even have most damage (have no most damage accounted for in my ranking)? I think that everybody who inflects at least 3% damage on the wyrm, have a chance to get the design, even though they don't have most damage nor last shoot?

13. Congrats Sea-Sea =) Thanks for the info =) Then I will try to shoot more on the Wyrm =) I have notice that I get points for the rankings for the last shot on the event npcs. But im not sure if its the same with with Wyrm, but it should be since they other gives points for last shot.

Best regards Nostra

14. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Normally it is most damage that gives points for Ranking? MOD, could you kindly confirm if it is last shoot or most damage, that gives points for the ranking?

15. Yes thats true. But I have got points for last shot.

16. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Does the notification of where the Wyrm spawns only show if you are in a nearby map? If so then this should really be changed as it makes finding it and doing the event quests very difficult. If it should show everywhere, then I think it's broken in GA3.

17. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It only shows in adjacent maps, but we will pass your suggestion along. Thank you.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.