Wrath of Calypso 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Wrath of Calypso

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Wrath of Calypso Event!.

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Do we get gem bags just for shooting calypso or it is a small chance?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

this is about the 3rd time that the 3% rule has been placed on Calypso to earn any reward, and every time it is removed because the entire server shows up for 1 npc and not everyone gets a payout. why even put the threshold on her in the first place

4. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

@
    You will reward with King´s Booty Bag or Kennel master´s Booty Bag ,If you cause the most damage... I think

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Yeah, most damage

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  6. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

any code

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

No code has been announced as of yet. If there is to be one it shall be announced in the Official Announcements so keep an eye out :)

-Arky

8. sponks

sponks Regular

My thought so far on this event: chests are ok, but the rewards on the ships are very small. Spending 10K heartbreaker ammo for 25 crystals is not really what you expect from this event at all. And i heard the payout on sirens is not good either.

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This part of the event is for the souls/crystals mainly, the pearls come in the second phase.

As a tip, do not buy the ammo with pearls, simply pick it up from the chests - you get much more for your pearls that way :)

The Oracles are not that bad, and the Siren you can hollow so free pearls if you can find one.

-Arky

10. sponks

sponks Regular

Arky do you know if the second phase calypso spawns on the place where the oddyseus was killed or it spawns randomly on whatever map?

11. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

first quest is crates////where are they? ty

12. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

Ahhh found one, ty

13. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

If I remember correctly, there is a small chance to spawn the Calypso when you sink an Odysseus, and if you are the lucky one to spawn it, it shall spawn at the same point the Odysseus was sunk. That is if my memory is correct and they have not changed the mechanics :)

-Arky

14. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

15. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

nice event, but the first quest says i need to find "cargo". Anyone has a clue how to get cargo? I would need help.

16. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Cargo are distributed randomly on the Seachart, they look like a slack chain of Red dots. You need to land your ship on the centre to collect them like glitter.

17. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

how reputation poins earned anyone knows?

18. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Reputation Points are earned from completing the Daily Quests. You get 50 from the daily quest and require 200, so it shall take 4 days to move onto the next Quest Cycle.

-Arky

LogoRhea likes this.
  19. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

20. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You're welcome mate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.