Wrath of Calypso 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Its okay, apparently the last quest gives 5x Teleports, so I for one am not bothered if I dont finish the quest :p

-Arky

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Me neither. I think I'll try for the aforementioned free family dinner, instead. lol :) Keep giving the old 'fogies' their Cod Liver Oil capsules.:)

3. sponks

sponks Regular

Really? after all this questing you get teleports? I was expecting something in the line of 10 voodoo cannons, since this was waaaaay harder to complete then for example christmas quests. Dissapointing i actually stood up in the night to get cargos as a level 15 player

4. Grand-mariner™

Sorry to hear that. You must never-ever lose any sleep over this game, m8. ......Unwritten Law!

Their are already lots of 'around the clockers' who don't!

5. sponks

sponks Regular

Yeah i guess i learned it the hard way: losing sleep for 5 teleports lmao :p

6. [JEB]Firecracker!

[JEB]Firecracker! Forum Apprentice

Overall, I'd rate this event as pretty good. However, the quests have been horrible! The requirement to "Defeat 1 x Calypso" is unrealistically challenging for the reward. Please change this to damage against Calypso - Instead of last shot.

7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

All you get after that is 5 teleports. I have 2500 so I dont care about quests anymore.

8. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

9. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

maybe there 5 x super elite premium teleports ?

10. I for one never cared about the quests. The calypso event has never had remarkable quests or rewards in that area

11. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Good event ships getting beefed up rightly ;) Could any one advise me on what to get ,the most expensive pet or the ship.I already have the speed gem from one of the event ships but was wondering what would be best ship or pet ( I already have doombearer)

12. Enoque

Enoque Forum Apprentice

What will the souls be exchanged for at the end of the event?

13. Grand-mariner™

Remember Ships and Pets are only as good as the Gems that are assigned to them, the rest is now purely cosmetic.

However, if you were to choose between either the Ship or a Pet, then my personal choice would be the Ship, as it carries more numerous Gems of a higher potent nature than the lower level Pets.

Sea~Stream and *KRUCHY* like this.
  14. Grand-mariner™

No guarantees. I would expect the souls may be swapped for Heartbreaker ammo at a ratio to be announced.

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  15. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

What are the most usefull gems available in pets/ships?

16. sponks

sponks Regular

RIP Global europe 3 and basically the whole megaserver...

17. [JEB]Firecracker!

[JEB]Firecracker! Forum Apprentice

Calypso PETS and their gems (in case anyone was wondering what gems they come with haha)
    Undine: 10.5% dodge and 5.25% hit Probability
    Hippocamp: 5% critical damage and 15,000 VP
    Oculus: 15,000 HP and 7.5% hit Probability
    Minos Eal: 27,500 HP and 11% harpoon damage
    The only way I know this is because I own them. (Forums list their gems incorrectly. Hippocamp and Oculus do NOT come with a 5% critical hit chance gem)

Satan_Himself and Sea~Stream like this.
  18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

ty Firecracker now i dont have to waste souls on garbage pet gems

19. America

America Active Author

Seems like a month long event. Cant seem to find a calypso. Spending more in pearls than Im making. Im doing something wrong. No chat window either as I know your aware of it. But cant communicate is all.

20. sponks

sponks Regular

Then i think ur doing it wrong. I made 9 millions pearls this event , 14 medium booty bags, loads of rockets and amulets.

Cant talk about the chat window because i dont use it.

The way to play this event was getting event keys, gather ammo and shoot siren/calypso

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.