Feedback Wrath of Calypso Event 2020

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please send ticket in to support with your issue. Thank you

Tex

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I have done this, but I don't think it would be considered an issue the only issue I had was originally the "51-100" rewards were not posted on the updated list, However post has been edited to contain them now. I don't expect them to give me the rewards originally stated. It was a simple miscommunication that could have been rectified by giving the alternate rewards however since rewards have already been given out, I'd assume it's to late to rectify. Overall it was still a good, Profitiable event I enjoyed and hopefully this slip up will mean in future events the rewards will be double checked to be correct. Thanks for your hard work I know being a moderator/admin isn't easy, and everyone is allowed to make mistakes and be forgiven.

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Sometimes I really do not understand BP policy? To claim after the event, that the ranking rewards announced in the FAQ were wrong just don't make any sense.

If the ranking rewards were not what was initially planned. then just give them out anyway, as it will cost BP nothing to do so. Instead they now claim that the announced rewards were wrong and give out much worse rewards not announced and by doing this they get a lot of negative response? Has nobody in that company ever heard about customer relations/care?

Sometimes, I honestly think that they deliberately try to check how far they can go with bad customer care, just to see how the customers react, like it is some kind of bad customer care/service experiment they are involved in?

Here I am talking about those so called "developers" that the MOD's always refer to, who make all the decisions and not the Support and MODs themselves who I think generally do a decent or even a good job.

4. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Really good event, I didn't do much of it because i dont really need pearls or crystals but it was good for my smaller boats :)

Extremely glad i didn't go for the event rankings like some people i know did though xD spent a tonne of time for firestorm cannons... ouch.

5. move-move

move-move Forum Greenhorn

where will exchange radian and cursed souls ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.