Wrath of Calypso Event 2021

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Feb 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Wrath of Calypso Event 2021

The event starts at 12 noon on 19th February and ends at 12 noon on 2nd March.

All times are local server times.

The Wrath of Calypso event features the following:
    • 5 event ships
    • Oracle of Delphi
    • Event chests
    • Cargo Crates
    • Event black market (in the in-game shop)
    • 4 quest chains with 12 normal and 4 daily quests
    • Two new designs: Grecian Strategist and Pythia’s Delight
    General Info

The event is based on the Greek Odyssey story.

During the event, you can hunt 5 event ships “Penelope”, “Odysseus”, “Telemachos”, Siren and Calypso on maps 5 – 45.

When Penelope gets killed, a zone of Lost Love spawns where she is sunk.

Siren can cast a special Sirens Singing zone which infatuates all players who are standing inside this zone. Due to this infatuation, you temporarily lose control of your ship and it moves around randomly for 10 seconds. Although you cannot shoot whilst being infatuated, you can use all of your Action items. You can use the Action Item “Unstoppable” to break free from this infatuation.

If a player enters the Sirens Singing zone, it is repealed for a short time. After a certain time, or as her health goes down, the zone gets triggered again, eventually getting bigger until it is finally too big for even the most far reaching cannons to shoot from outside the zone! Therefore, a player has to sacrifice himself and sail into the zone so that it disappears temporarily.

Calypso spawns with a certain chance when Odysseus gets sunk – to avenge the death of her beloved Odysseus! Calypso has a huge amount of hit points and is accompanied by four Tentacles. These Tentacles keep respawning as Calypso’s hit points get reduced. As soon as Calypso is sunk, all remaining Tentacles disappear.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

NPCs
    • Penelope:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict (at least 10%), you are rewarded with EXP, Cursed Souls and Heartbreaker ammunition.
    • Odysseus:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict (at least 5%), you are rewarded with EXP, Crystals and Radiant Souls.
    • Telemachos:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict (at least 10%), you are rewarded with EXP, Crystals and Cursed Souls. Additionally, there’s also a small chance to get Pearls.
    • Siren:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict (at least 3%), you are rewarded with EXP, Radiant Souls and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage gets additional Pearls.
      • The player who does the last shot has the chance to get a Lionheart.
    • Calypso:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage gets a King's Booty Bag and a Kennelmaster's Booty Bag.
    • Calypso Tentacles:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you are rewarded with XP.
      • The player who does the last shot has the chance to get one of the following items: Agwes amor plates, Agwes amulet, Mojo, Crystals, Heartbreaker ammunition, Steel Harpoons, Black gunpowder, Flare ammunition, Crystals, Devastator cannons level 1.
    Oracle of Delphi

The Oracle of Delphi must be shot with harpoons. The player who does the last shot gets many useful items such as Heartbreaker ammunition, Agwes Armor plates, Black powder, Crystals, Hailstorm and Mojo. The player who inflicts the most damage receives Pearls and Cursed or Radiant Souls.

Ammunition

Heartbreaker ammunition causes more damage against all event ships.

Event Treasure Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you can find Reputation with Nikolaos and many useful items, such as Heartbreaker ammunition, Cursed and Radiant Souls, Lost Love, Black gunpowder, Agwes Amor plates, Agwes Amulet, Skyfire, Mojo and Crystals.

Cargo Crates

In the Cargo Crates you can find Mojos, Crystals or Heartbreaker ammunition.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Nikolaos (Safe haven). There are 4 quests chains with 12 normal and 4 daily quests. For some of the quests, you need a certain amount of reputation.

The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

Designs
    • Grecian Strategist (In-game shop)
      • Flawless Ruby
      • Flawless Rhodolite
      • Flawless Lapislazuli
      • Impeccable Azurite
    • Pythia’s Delight (In-game shop)
      • Flawless Coral
      • Flawless Rose Quartz
      • Impeccable Sodalite
      • Flawless Sapphire
    Event Ranking

RankReward
    1.8 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Pisces Bonus Map
    2 x Divine Booty Bag
    2. - 5.6 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Pisces Bonus Map
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    6. - 10.4 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    11. - 50.3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    51. - 100.2 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    1 x RandomPisces Bonus Map
    1 x RandomGemini Bonus Map
    1 x Random3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 3
    1 x Random3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 2
    1 x Random3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 1

Post Event Compensation

The event keys are exchanged for normal chest keys and the souls for ammunition.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Oh, the Drama!
    Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]

Description:

Well, hello, Captain! By the gods, you're a sight for sore eyes. Ah, not everyone can be graced with unwavering strength and irresistible charm, while I rolled out of bed this morning looking like this. Now, I know you dont rely on your looks to shake things up and get things done, as the kids say these days, which is why I need your help.
    Task:

Defeat 5 Penelope.

Collect 7 Cargo Crates.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

1,500 ELP.

1,500 Pearls.

A Real Catch
    Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Oh, the Drama!
    Description:

Oh, back so soon? Mmh, well, you've been quite the busy sailor I wasn't expecting you too! It's hum... refreshing, yes refreshing, to see someone as thorough and hard-working as I am. Now, since you're back so soon, I have another task for you. You'll see, it's the perfect opportunity for your special skills! Now do go on. I have things to do.
    Task:

Defeat 2 Telemachos.

Defeat 1 Oracle of Delphi.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

1,500 ELP.

1,500 Pearls.

Out of the Way
    Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: A Real Catch
    Description:

Oh sweet raven-haired maiden, no, too wordy. Oh, somber seductress. No, too dramatic, Oh...oooh, you here? Again? Ahum, Well, you've dealt swiftly with that other matter, that, well hum thing, I asked you to deal with. Right, right, well, brilliant then! Here's what else you can do for me. You'll see, it's very important! Of the utmost importance, I'll dare say!
    Task:

Inflict 7,000,000 Damage to Penelope.

Defeat 2 Telemachos.
    End At:

Odysseus

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

1,500 ELP.

1,500 Pearls.

Unwanted Attention
    This is a Daily Quest.

Start At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Out of the Way
    Description:

If I catch the little rat who... hum, Captain, you again? Odysseus? Oh yes, I am aware of his machinations. Like his creator, they wont leave me in peace! I need to find a way to get rid of both of them. Their quest for my attention has become such a nuisance that it's getting in the way of my work. I can't let that happen any longer.
    Task:

Defeat 10 Penelope.

Collect 5 Cargo Crates.
    End At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

1,500 ELP.

1,500 Pearls.

2,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition.

50 Nikolaos Reputation.

The Tip of the Quill

Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Unwanted Attention
    Requirements:

Have 150 Nikolaos Reputation.
    Description:

Ah! Finally, someone who'll make a decent audience. Come, Captain, you must see my new creation. My best work to this day. Oh, but with a muse like mine, how could I write anything but a masterpiece. Now, do tell me, you haven't been sent here by Odysseus, have you? The miscreant is a pain in my creative process and must be stopped.
    Task:

Defeat Telemachos.

Destroy 2 Oracle of Delphi.
    End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,000 ELP.

2,000 Pearls.

Love Note
    Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: The Tip of the Quill
    Description:

Oh, the villain, he thinks he can outplay me, stab me in the back with such a cliché of a technique. Ha! I am the playwriter here, and I will not let the lesser mind stand in my way. Loreena's heart shall be mine! She's eluded my attempts to win her over with my words, but you, Captain, you will bring those words to her and, then, I know she'll fall into my waiting arms!
    Task:

Defeat 6 Penelope.

Inflict 12,000,000 Damage to Odysseus.

End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,000 ELP.

2,000 Pearls.

Unrequited Attention
    Start At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Love Note
    Description:

You can toss that paper overboard - Mmh on another thought, wait. There might be a way to use this to our advantage. Here, I'll just add this little correction and... done! Now bring this to Odysseus. That should keep him and Nikolaos busy long enough for me to find a more permanent way to get rid of them.
    Task:

Defeat 1 Odysseus.

Collect 8 Cargo Crates.
    End At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,000 ELP.

2,000 Pearls.

Outrage!
    This is a Daily Quest.

Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Unrequited Attention
    Description:

Hum, you again? I am busy, sailor. Loreena is still resisting my advances, Oh, I know she's testing my resolve , but her heart is already mine. Now, I know you're also vying for her attention, but you should abandon all hope. I mean, look at me, look at you! There's no way she'd settle for, well, you. What do you mean you intercepted a message from Nikolaos?
    Task:

Defeat 4 Telemachos.

Inflict 5,000,000 Damage to Siren.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,000 ELP.

2,000 Pearls.

3,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition.

100 Nikolaos Reputation.

Creator versos Creation

Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Outrage!
    Requirements:

Have 600 Nikolaos Reputation.
    Description:

Odysseus thinks he can outsmart me, but I gave him his voice, and well, okay, it was good work but, nothing can compare to the original! Me! And Loreena knows that. Ah, the look she gave me when you were distracting my rival. The desire was burning in her eyes! Now, there is one tiny little thing that still stands in my way. I know you wont mind taking care of it. You wouldn't stand in the way of true love!
    Task:

Defeat 2 Telemachos.

Defeat 2 Oracle of Delphi.
    End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP.

3,000 Pearls.

The Plan

Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Creator versos Creation
    Description:

Captain! I have it! The plan! Oh, it is brilliant, no wonder why I am the one who thought of it. Hear me out. You've heard of Calypso, yes, the very one whose love I once claimed mine. Well, that's in the past now, but I am sure she still bears some ill will towards Odysseus since that's how I wrote it. All we have to do is put him in her past.
    Task:

Defeat 11 Penelope.

Collect 10 Cargo Crates.
    End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP.

3,000 Pearls.

Kicking the Hornet's nest

Start At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: The Plan
    Description:

I am not saying I approve Nikolaos' scheme. Chthonian creatures like Calypso aren't to be trifled with! What I do say is that we could use the fool's plan to our advantage. Kill two birds with one stone so I can go back to more important matters. Draw Odysseus' attention towards the beast. And don't fret, I would have sent you to deal with that matter anyway.
    Task:

Inflict 8,000,000 Damage to Siren.

Defeat 2 Oracle of Delphi.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP.

3,000 Pearls.

Old Flame
    This is a Daily Quest.

Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Kicking the Hornet's nest
    Description:

Ah, my dandy sailor, I say this wholeheartedly this time, I am pleased to see you. Loreena, that vixen is testing me again! And this time, it's with matters of the heart! Oh, she must have heard the tales of my legendary conquests and wants to make sure that I am truthful in my affection. I will not let Calypso stand in my way. Slay the best for me, my love awaits!
    Task:

Defeat 10 Penelope.

Inflict 15,000,000 Damage to Calypso.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP.

3,000 Pearls.

4,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition.

200 Nikolaos Reputation.

Within Reach
    Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Old Flame
    Requirements:

Have 2,000 Nikolaos Reputation.
    Description:

Ahah! I knew my plan would work! Now my lovely Loreena will no longer have to suffer this ruffian's unwanted attention. What do you mean Calypso is still breathing and Odysseus as well? That wasn't the plan! Oh no, now my love is facing a grave danger, I must rescue her. Quick captain, you must save Loreena from that beast!
    Task:

Inflict 15,000,000 Damage to Siren.

Collect 10 Cargo Crates.
    End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3,000 ELP.

5,000 Pearls.

Now You See Me

Start At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Within Reach
    Description:

See, Captain, it wasn't that complicated to fool these two idiots. Now, I have my way out. And dont you dare betray me, Captain! To them, I am dead bravely fighting Calypso. There have been sightings of Mahareeni and Fenghuang ships close to our shores. I must go and investigate their presence. Good luck with these two fools, Captain. I am sure our path will cross again soon.
    Task:

Defeat 10 Penelope.

Defeat 3 Oracle of Delphi.
    End At:

Loreena Barrett.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3,000 ELP.

6,000 Pearls.

Oh, the Heartache!

Start At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Now You See Me
    Description:

She's... gone. By the gods, she's really gone. Oh, Calypso, cruel and treacherous mistress. You deprive of the most bountiful sight there is on the seven seas! How will my heart survive!? Ha! Like this, I guess. Well, Captain, you wouldn't know if there's a tavern nearby? Iv'e put a lot of effort to seduce Loreena. I'd hate to see it all go to waste.
    Task:

Defeat 9 Telemachos.

Inflict 250,000 to Calypso Tentacle.
    End At:

Odysseus.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3,000 ELP.

6,000 Pearls.

500 Crowns.

The Next Chapter
    This is a Daily Quest.

Start At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Oh, the Heartache!
    Description:

I cant believe it Captain, my Loreena is gone! How cruel must be the fates to allow such a pure love to die so young. I shan't get over it, 'tis over! What's the artist supposed to do without its muse? Odysseus is doing what? The rascal. I will not allow my... my own creation to surpass its master! Where's that tavern, and where are those damsels?
    Task:

Defeat 1 Calypso Tentacle.

Defeat 9 Telemachos.
    End At:

Nikolaos.

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3,000 ELP.

6,000 Pearls.

5,000 Heartbreaker Ammunition.

5 Teleportations.