Feedback Wrath of Calypso!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

My game has kicked me out 2 times this evening, said Server Not Available.

o_O

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

I've noticed one important bit:

- Calypso was never seen below map 30
    - Spawn of Calypso was never seen above map 30

I shot Calypso in 31/1 and got rewards, but I also shot Calypso Spawn in 30/1 and got event points only.

Conclusion: Please make sure that you hit Calypso in map 31/1 and above if you are level 31+.

Ahoy Tylersgma1999!

This is event discussion thread, if you have a technical issue please use the appropriate forum section.

Additionally:

Please always post your user and server ID without this information, the administrators cannot have your logs and account checked.

Rymar

3. gure55

gure55 Forum Apprentice

Hi Rymar :) For some of the quests, I need a certain amount of reputation ... How can I rise my reputation ?;)

Regards
    gure55 (#gure#)
    ID: 1351/10464

4. Rymar

Ahoy gure55!

I have done all quests that were available, defeated all NPCs and collected many chests, shipwrecks, oracles but I had not a single point of reputation.

I shall forward this to be reviewed and get to you as soon as we receive an answer.

Rymar

gure55 likes this.
  5. ₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭

₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭ Someday Author

Rymar i have done all the quest and been shooting event ships in the 40 maps and im only at 82% am i missing something ?

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Yes... event quests.

Rymar

7. Womble1996

Womble1996 Forum Apprentice

Hi, I am level 15 and none of my dailies are restting. We are on the third day and I haven't been able to do a new quest besides the 12mil damage one since the first day.

I am going to be unable to get the event rewards because of this....

Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
  8. Rymar

Ahoy Womble1996!

The 12 000 000 damage on Calypso quest is the daily one, there is one more, 15 mln hp in Atlantis as the second one and for now that's it.

Rymar

9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In the FAQ it says that there will be secret quests. Has anyone found one yet?

10. Hk_AK11

Hk_AK11 Forum Apprentice

I got a secret quest in Atlantis today, deal 8mln dmg with a gylph as reward. I hit 1 mln event points recently so that might be the requirement.

Bawdyn and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  11. Rymar

Ahoy!

Yes I did! Took me some time but finally found it!

I can only leave you a hint (since its secret) - focus on atlantis quests (the event ones).

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've done all the Atlantis quests and the daily each day. I haven't seen any other event quests there. If @Hk_AK11 is right, then I need to get my Event Points higher. Much higher :p

13. Rymar

Ahoy!

Event points has nothing to do with it, continue your Atlantis event tasks eventually it will appear :D

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Found it! :)

15. Rymar

Ahoy!

Great to hear!

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  16. |Gunsblazing|

|Gunsblazing| Forum Greenhorn

Hey yo calypso spawn is not paying pearls, crowns or any other currency

17. Rymar

Ahoy |Gunsblazing|!

upload_2024-2-25_17-52-58.png

It was already stated in a post above that you need to be under level 30 to obtain rewards from Calypso Spawn.

Rymar

18. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

What is the Love Potion No 8 for? I see it has exchange value at the end of the event, but what can I use it for in the event? It doesn't seem to be needed for any quests, it's not in any menu to use or spend that I can find.

19. Rymar

Ahoy!

As you know there are some secrets hidden within the game, this item may or may not trigger such secrets (eg. hidden quests).

Other than that it has no value and will be exchanged for in-game goods so it wont last on your account till the next time it will be used in the future.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.