Feedback Wrath of the Calypso

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Wrath of the Calypso

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Wrath of the Calypso event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

rank rewards remain 1-100, this should change eventually after the servers merge at least το 1-500

Bawdyn and ☠FIREBALL☠ like this.
  3. HIRMU!

HIRMU! Forum Apprentice

just NO rank rewards at all,no rift ,no elp league,im happy then:cool:

4. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]Sword of the ValiantSpecial Gem: -
    1st Offensive Gem: Bartine Shining (7% Hit Probability)

2nd Offensive Gem: Myline Gleaming (113% Torpedo Damage, 6.5% Critical Chance with Yellow and Orange Torpedoes)
    1st Defensive Gem: Prylite Gleaming (65.000 Hitpoints, 6.5% Breach Resistance for
    Blue and Green Breaches)

Is the 113% damage correct for this sub?

5. Snakebw

Snakebw Forum Apprentice

Oracle rewards are very outdated. Event chests are not worth without cannons/extension items. (Crystals are useless for most players) Calypso tentacle reward is copy and paste from last year like most of the event is. Wb lv1 should be at least bastion lv1 , put bastion lv 2/3 in oracle and event chests.

6. Rymar

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

No, this is simply a spelling mistake (corrected).

Rymar

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

All the rank reward designs are subs? Not that I will rank. As pointed out already, the number of rank rewards has not been increased to reflect the server merge, so the odds are low for any regular player.

8. voikyIV

voikyIV Forum Apprentice

hello what is sirens song and homeric tactician from the market ?

9. Rymar

Ahoy voikyIV!

Ship designs from previous years.

Rymar

10. voikyIV

voikyIV Forum Apprentice

ok thanks

11. SeaWolf[BG]

SeaWolf[BG] Someday Author

Yes. Also increase number of event NPC

peteraasdal and -PUSAT- like this.
  12. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Yes i agree need more event ships and fix the lag

The*Defiant and peteraasdal like this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Over all of my years of playing Events, this is the first time I won't be doing *any* of the Quests. The rewards are pitiful. Not even any good cannons offered for the final quest in the series.

Bawdyn and isbjørn7 like this.
  14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I just looked ahead myself and I agree that the rewards are not good at all. The only reason to do them now is for the Season coins, but even the season rewards are getting to the point of being a waste of time.

BOMBER890 and The*Defiant like this.
  15. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Make calypso announcement only for the map you're currently on its not worth with 20+ ships on 1 big ship and you get pearls 95% of the time. Increase chance of getting yulong or even safanad coins on big ship.

Obel-Korsgaard likes this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Good point on the fact that doing the quests does still make "Coins of Effort". Thanks, mate!:)

Bawdyn likes this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Maybe it might be de-buff time?

The first screenshot is the values of the different NPCs ("Most Damage" gets the ranking points - right)?

The second screenshot is the Current Leaderboard barely into this Event! First place has almost 222,000 points? There is No Legitimate Way! Period.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

F.Y.I: The Telemachos NPC, when it does pay you the "small chance for pearls", has always yielded a nice surprise. The chance is indeed very small, but here is one example:

2023-02-24 09:20:44 You received 15 x Crystals.
    2023-02-24 09:20:44 You sank Telemachos's ship.

2023-02-24 09:20:44 You received 195909 x Pearls.
    2023-02-24 09:20:44 You received 11 x Cursed souls.
    2023-02-24 09:20:44 You received 31615 EXP (experience points).

Bawdyn and -PUSAT- like this.
  19. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Mr.D you know and i know BP wont do anything but i hear you it's crazy how these boats continue to do it but nothing happens, H*** they cant even fix the lag and i was told it was on my end...i told them i dont think so lol

Loki1621, The*Defiant and frodo-6- like this.
  20. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Event leaderboard is an absolute joke and always has been.

They run this so called "debuff" yet the same culprits are somehow always at the top and never receive this "debuff."

Maybe the new CM needs to have a good long look at this. If this isn't fixed now than it never will be. Something is amiss that's for sure.

Not to mention pirate ranks being calculated solely for who can abuse program the most efficiently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.