Wrong reward from captain league given

Discussion in 'Help' started by Damnsarge, Apr 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Hi, so I sent my captain "Arthur waters" (perks: Charmer and Cook) on a voyage that required the perks Charmer and knife thrower. The reward was supposed to be:
    - 1x reinforced level 4 ribs (for the charmer and what I was expecting)
    - 5x Combat Helm recipe (which I don't have the perk for so shouldn't receive)

That's what I received:

You received 2 x Imperial Talcum.
    2022-04-17 18:33:25
    You received 1901 x Marauder ammunition.
    You received 3 x Dead Man’s Rope.
    You received 5 x Combat Helm Level 2 Upgrade Recipe.
    Your captain´s vessel has been unloaded. You claimed your prize for the mission "Poetic Voyage of the Knife Thrower".

I saw from previous threads that explained that I could do a quest with only one of the required perks but that I wouldn't receive the rewards for the perks I don't have. That's fair, but now this happens.

Could you readjust on my account and replace the combat helm recipe with the reinforced ribs level 4?

Also could you patch this issue? I've had this happen for a few weeks now with different captains so it's not a one of or specific to a perk.

Thank you,

634/41798389
    Global America 2

Edit 1: My bad the title should've read League of captains instead of captain league.

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

While we look in to this can you provide a screenshot of where it is shows you what perks will guarantee which of the listed rewards?

3. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Hey, so this is something I saw on a help post 2-3 weeks ago. I don't remember what the post was and neither could I find it again after quickly looking.

So is this just something I misunderstood? Would this mean that if my captain has just 1 of the required perks for the mission he has access to all the rewards for all the perks (even those he doesn't have)?

If that's the case could you clarify in the bible concerning the league of captains. There is a lot of information missing there concerning the way higher tier captain league works. For example, how it works for missions with multiple perks, whats required and whats not, the fact that your captains stats don't increase with an upgrade (as with any other game mechanic ever), etc.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Correct. The potential rewards are always not guaranteed. If you have 2 out of 2 perks, you may get both potential rewards, or one of them or none of them, there is no certainty. If you only have 1 out of 2 perks, you will at most get one of them randomly. As for the guaranteed rewards, if you can start the mission, you will get them all.

Damnsarge likes this.
  5. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Excellent thank you for the answer, if you could clarify this in the bible i'm sure other players will appreciate. You can close thanks :)

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Such information can already be found within our League of Captains FAQ.

potentialreward.png

As this has been answered I'll now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.