Yulong-Coins on Sunpirates-Raid

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by *Bilderrahmen*OH, Apr 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Bilderrahmen*OH

*Bilderrahmen*OH Forum Greenhorn

Basically what the title of the thread is implying. How about adding a drop chance for Yulong-Coins on the small raid map. Ships able to jump up there are otherwise unable to get Yulong-Coins apart from events. Drops could look something along the lines of 1 dropchance and 1-4 Coins per npc, similiar to how the system works on the commenwealth and delta raid maps.

I know that it is not the biggest problem since there are not many miniraid ships in total, but it would be quite joyful for those that do have such a ship.

2. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

Sorry but I don’t even think this should be considered for commonwealth raid you need 10k rep unless you make it so that level 15 and below have to kill 10000 npcs for rep I don’t think it should even be thought about you would have to many people staying at level 15 and that’s not the idea of the game

3. »MìȢȢ«†ugñu††

»MìȢȢ«†ugñu†† Forum Greenhorn

I agree with AIRTEC on this one. It would be unfair and give advantage for players not to level up and just stay in the Sun map 24/7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.