Yulong coins Sell

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Xenoverse, Oct 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I think it may be the appropriate time for a yulong coins sell, regarding the new ship settings that are offered in-game.

What would you guys think ?

Regards :)

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

No. Increase the rewards of the daily quests. Enough payment updates.

The*Defiant and Xenoverse like this.
  3. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

there are allready plenty packs wiv youlong coins in em and the gap betwin a cc player and ftp player its huge, more packs wiv youlong goins will create a bigger gap and the game is no fun to play no more plus if u look closely there are no new players in game since long time, the ones left are the same ones in years who allready invested and have hard time to quit!
    i think the better way to do it its to bring up some events rewarding youlong coins and/or better dailly youlong coins quests!
    i play game since at least 10 years .. i spent some but not as much as others have.. but latelly the amount ov packs and updates on cash its insane and unaffordable for some ov us at least for me! so i think serious to quit if thing keep going in to this direction!
    So btm line i wish to see some events ot better reward in dailly quests!
    regards!

PS for the start i think it shoul be nice instead ov crystals for freedom event .. should be nice to hv youlong coins .. a little bit increse in reward :)
    TY

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Xenoverse and Achu! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.