yulong coins

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Hayton21, Nov 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayton21

Hayton21 Forum Apprentice

How about make it so we can buy yulong coins for pearls/crowns like the crystals? Or even just make a payment pack of just yulong coins (cheap). Gaining them is so exhausting?

2. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

yes I agree shooting for yulong is so tedious. if u shoot non stop u u can earn like 2k to 2.5k an hour. and most people bot all night. they need to offer yulong packs for honest players for a fair price. its so hard to be relevant nowadays if u don't bot. ur pretty ,much irrelevant. they need to do something about this game it needs to change.

3. ~Malicious*Fire~

~Malicious*Fire~ Forum Apprentice

why not add safanad coin to the yulong talley - the ability to convert safanad to yulong would save a hell of a lot of boredom! Would worry about safanad when I actually need and can spend them which I can't for the most part!

4. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.