BigPoints?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Nov 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw a new package in the market...BigPoints introductory package. Any info on what BigPoints are?

Also...Where can I find the quick menu to change presets?

Thanks in advance.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This currency has not become available yet, more information will be posted in due time. The package you see in the shop is in preparation for the currency.

You can change presets on various sections in game, such as Ship Overview, Trophies, Castles, Crew, etc, although the quicker method is usually at the the bottom of your Design Favourites menu - further information can be found in the
    Design Favourites Menu Seafight Bible post.

Swift

3. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

i have to say im very impressed with info on forum.. having quest running and no places written where to find ships. think its time that forum need change

Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ likes this.
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

Information on these NPCs were posted in the new raid map FAQ;
    Delta of the Hai Yan.

I shall update the Big Points FAQ to include the information too though as an improvement.

Swift

5. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.