BP did it again they break more than they fix

Discussion in 'Help' started by -MommaDewks-, Jul 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MommaDewks-

-MommaDewks- Someday Author

SSSSOOOO this lovely update deleted our tag?????????????? WHY???????? What happens now?????????? Are they going to fix it and put everything back such as crowns, gold and put us all back in it???? SUN guild and i know atleast one other tag KOR????????????????

moosma likes this.
  2. LOL...I finally logged on and was trying to understand why I got sunk by a tower. :) They update, but do not fix the existing problems. I always get the 'it's an old game' or 'the developers are looking into it' excuses. Oh well...give it time, they will get our tag back

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

everything seemed to be done to the spy system without a hitch on the scandi server today. however, bigpoint did their maintenance and migrated the US servers today so the chances are that this issue is more related to the than it is the initial spy changes. if it is then bigpoint will already know about it as it would have been one of the issues they noticed when checking to make sure the migration went smoothly.

Only thing I can advise is just recreate the guild unfortunately or wait to see what bigpoint says about the issue. do send on my regards to kor though, I've not said hello to them in a while :)

4. -MommaDewks-

pfft your just so helpful NOT i should of figured not to waste my time

5. So..what is the plan Momma?

6. -MommaDewks-

well waiting on support they are normally just as helpful as the forum but we shall see

7. OK...thanks... I think support and the mods in here have no say in anything...they are just talking heads. Always have excuses, but do nothing. Oh well.

8. †亗Almirante_negro亗†

†亗Almirante_negro亗† Forum Apprentice

We also must keep in mind that when we are switched out of java script issues like these should be fixed. However momma, I agree this should not have happened in the first place.

9. moosma

moosma Someday Author

It's a running joke on this game that whenever BP "Fixes" something they break 3 more things. This however is beyond ridiculous. And to top off everything else the LAG is WORSE than ever. Way to go BP. Way. To. Go.

10. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

to further update. as per discord, bigpoint are aware of this issue and are looking into it. they have provided an open link to a thread where players affected can post their ID's so that it can be investigated. this can be found here:

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/guild.178125/#post-551040

they have yet to mention anything about progress in terms of fixing the issue, only that they are aware of it, and need more affected players to come forward.

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

we understand your frustration, this issue has been forwarded. Please be patient.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.