Can't craft 60 pounders

Discussion in 'Help' started by Beanboy, Jun 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beanboy

Beanboy Forum Greenhorn

I meet all the requirements for crafting the 60 pounders, my account is level 10, and I have all the materials needed to craft them but when I go to my crafting station it just says there is an error. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it a unity bug I'll have to wait out?

2. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

Hello, are you sure you are trying to "craft 60 pounders level 0" or are you trying to craft level 1 or more? From the crafting bible: https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/crafting.175630/#post-538932
    (Note: Crafting 60 Pounder Level 0 can actually be done at level 1+ from what i been told, i actually made them at level 8 myself)

Have you tried to disconnect and close the game, then relaunching? I had to do that to actually change map after exam personally. After that you should check your actual level in ship overviews to be sure you leveled up. If the issue is not from here. You should leave your User ID for a mod to be able to help you. :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  3. Beanboy

Beanboy Forum Greenhorn

I did close and launch my game again, and from my ship overview page it says I am level 10. I don’t know what else to try so yeah, my username is 634/38370575 and my server I global America 2

Edit: correct my username I messed it up

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Having reviewed your account, you do not own a 60 Pounder Recipe, which is needed to Craft 60-pounder cannons. This can be purchased from the in-game Shop for Gold.

Swift

5. Beanboy

Beanboy Forum Greenhorn

Okay, thank you swift. I didn’t know it required a recipe as the crafting section didn’t state that like it does the voodoo’s and other cannons, if this works I’ll let you know when I get back home.

6. Beanboy

Beanboy Forum Greenhorn

Everything is working now, ty Swift, please close.

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this issue has been resolved I'll now close the thread as requested.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.