Cassiopeia’s Blessing buff issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by yingyuexuexi, May 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yingyuexuexi

yingyuexuexi Forum Greenhorn

So to the Cassiopeia’s Blessing buff
    Does it need every player to reach the 500,000,000 to get their own buff ?
    Or just whole server total reach 500,000,000 . Then everyone can reward with buff no matter what damaged each player done?
    Because my server already total reached 500,000,000 and I didn't see any Icon in the top left corner of the screen which means I didn't get the Cassiopeia’s Blessing buff ?That make me little bit confused.

2. Hello pirate

If you got the number today that means tomorrow after quest reset you will have the buff for the entire day if you reach the number that day youll have it the next day too. and so on.

Does this answer your query?

SilentPartner

3. yingyuexuexi

So 500,000,000 damaged is a personal goal to get buff next day or it is a server total damaged number to get buff for everone ?

4. yingyuexuexi

In other word. Do I need to do 500,000,000 damaged to active my own Cassiopeia’s Blessing buff ?

5. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

Ahoy yingyuexuexi

As a server today you needed to collectively deal 500,000,000 Cassiopeia event npcs in order to obtain the first buff. The damage you need to deal is a team effort.

I hope that answers your query.

Happy Sailing.

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

the whole server has to work together to get the damage needed for Cassiopeia buff, this info can be found in the event faq
    The Turtle Armada

Hope that answers your query.

Rymar

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.