Feedback Civil War

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAPTIAN*RYAN

CAPTIAN*RYAN Forum Greenhorn

pearl drop rate seems to be so low this needs to be increased to make this event any good

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

so with more reputation you get more rewards? what rewards lol... 200k pearl for 200 mil damage on big boat

4. $†ӨӨΡМΔΠΠ

$†ӨӨΡМΔΠΠ Forum Greenhorn

question, say i shoot the bloodys (yellow event) for 2 days, have like 15k rep and have been earning solons from doing so, i now have EDIT of solon and hardly any plato, so to start earning plato on the other side i have to shoot down that 15k and get positive on the other side (regents) to start earning plato?

You have received an infraction for inappropriate language.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 2, 2020
  5. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

yes you must :p

6. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

In the event shop, you can convert 4 of one coin to the other. So instead of switching sides, you continue to farm coins and convert them.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. $†ӨӨΡМΔΠΠ

yeah was thinking this, wasnt sure if that wud be quicker than, switching, thanks

8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Could you guys kindly take away the big ships (walter and roger)repair, please. Its pain to shoot it almost down and then enemies come to sink all, and ship is fully repaired, whats the point on that?

Bisdak and The*Defiant like this.
  9. $†ӨӨΡМΔΠΠ

just noticed that one of the designs (knight errant was it?), is no longer in the shop to buy with plato and solon?

10. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

try refreshing the shop multiple times

11. $†ӨӨΡМΔΠΠ

tried that, it just seems to be gone, i hadnt bought it yet, wondering if its just not available to buy now or what

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.