Competitors Coins

Discussion in 'Help' started by Southern_Comfort, Mar 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First, I don't appreciate my previous thread being closed without being given a satisfactory answer to my question. Just because every Tom, Dick and Harry chimes in on my post is no reason to close my post until you have answered my concerns. That's just bad policy!

Second, no where under the all the leagues does it state that you are competing with the entire server. It does however state that rewards are based on your finish in your league, nothing regarding the entire server.

Are we making the rules as we go or are you going to honor what has been put in writing?

2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

you are not a new player this is the way it has always been since the league started prizes are based on all servers not the individual ones

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

you have been answered correctly in the previous thread.

League System reward distribution is based upon a player's points when compared to all players within that league, over all servers.

This part can be seen in our Bible Entry:

league.png

If you would like to read more regarding the League System follow this link -> League System

Rymar

4. So basically what we see in our league means nothing because at the end we have no clue where we are going to end up. Why doesn't BP make it so we can see real time where we stand in all the servers? They can do it for other areas such as ELP and EXP.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

You are able to view your current position in League System ranking (your particular server as well as all servers), by simply following the instruction mentioned in our bible entry ->
    League System

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

6. Thanks Rymar

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As your queries have been answered, this thread will be closed.

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.