Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Help' started by .†.HellFire.†.[AΩ], Feb 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .†.HellFire.†.[AΩ]

.†.HellFire.†.[AΩ] Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone,

I've come back to the game after a couple of months break.

I did my best to learn most of the new stuff in the game reading the Forum and asking fellow players, however I am still uncertain about few things.

- How is it possible to obtain Scorpio bonus map? I've bought Gemini from the last sale, but couldn't see the Scorpio, nor when throwing Bokor (as I've done with Pisces). I couldn't find it on the Hall Of Fame too, is it about to be activated?

- I've noticed that "Yulong" coin is the current to do currency for any major upgrade/purchase. Then what purpose does "Safand" coin have?

- Any thread explaining in details the new crafting system is welcome. In particular I want to know what value do the "special books" posses? To be clear I quote from the game menu "Advanced Frames" and "Premium Metal Scraps" and "Robust Wood Pieces".

Regards

2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Scorpio is only available via certain rewards - for e.g bokors "lotto" draw.

Also sometimes the events have rankings, Scorpio bonus map is sometimes a reward for finish a certain rank in this.

Safanad coins dont currently have a purpose, Just like Yulong coins were practically pointless for a while, i would advise to keep building safanad coins as they will soon be very useful.

Crafting - https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/crafting.175630/

Their is quite a few things within crafting that us users are still very much left in the dark about, for e.g the 10k yulong coins recipe in the market that noone seems to know what it does... incl mods xD

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Well your fellow players seems to have skimmed the surface of the answers you have request. As far as the Basic Transmutation that the pirate does not seem to know what it does, I think we can clear that up.

Basic Transmutation unlocks pirate steel which is used in some recipes.

Anything else we can help you with?

Tex

tigermoth1037 likes this.
  4. .†.HellFire.†.[AΩ]

.†.HellFire.†.[AΩ] Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for your answers and help, tigermoth1037 and TEX~BULL. You may lock the thread.

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As requested by the OP this shall now be closed.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.