Feedback Custom Treasure Chests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swift, Dec 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Custom Treasure Chests
    Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Custom Treasure Chests feature.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

helloo swift
    can these Custom TReasure Chests be purchased with in game currency?
    thanks for reply

3. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

i think its cash for keys to open chest

piranhahunter likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - cash only for keys (bummer). I won't be getting any of these! (The best key costs $49.99)!

5. LOL.....who would have guessed that the 'incredible wonderful "custom" "treasure" chests would only be available for $$$$$$$$$$$ I would love to sit in on a BP 'developers' meeting..... "How can we rake the players for more $$$$$$?" must be number one on all of their meetings..... I wonder if they get bonuses for 'inventing' these ideas..

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Custom Treasure Chests were created following feedback from players.

We received a lot of feedback asking for players to be able to choose what they want in their package, for example one person might need Bastion Cannons Level 5, or one person might not want them and want to choose the Overlord Cannons instead.

This feature simply allows you, if you wish, to choose the items that meet your needs the best.

Swift

Rabbid likes this.
  7. yep....choose to pay, you mean.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I like it. I bought 3 keys, definitely worth the money and picking my own stuff is nice. Would like to see these more often.

9. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

they were asking to pay more money for items lmao who in the hell does that