Feedback Easter Event - Nightmare Brood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if they so, i hope the boxes is available for the reward of repeating event quest, is it ? Rymar

2. The Mysterious Gift contains a random Puzzle Piece.
    is that mean contain random reward or only contain random puzzle pieces ??

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. kemic

kemic Forum Greenhorn

I have been searching for many days now, anybody knows were to find suspicious freighter and suspicious thechest??

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You need to cancel that quest out, mate. It is no longer valid for this particular Easter Event. The Patchday Notes posted 2 days ago (Tuesday) said:

• We've also disabled some quests which should not have been active for users.

This is pathetic. The Easter Event FAQs states:
    • Veiled Guardian:
      • The player who successfully Boards the Veiled Guardian will receive either Radiant Souls or Bastion Cannon Level 3 Recipe.
    One thing I do know is all the (legitimate) tricks on boarding. BUT - even I cannot board this ship. Even using my hot key trick. Why? Because these ships are all botting and when it hits the halfway mark (125 million hit points), it has already INSTANTLY been boarded by a bot. Those using a program are just faster than any human can react. :(

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2023
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Click on the "Event ticker dropdown" and look for "Nightmare Brood Puzzle". Then click on it and the puzzle pieces you already have you can see, and you can see the parts still needed (missing). Hover your mouse over each blank spot to see where you can get that specific piece. See the 2 screenshots below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Where can we see our daily "Captain Nautica’s Revenge Ranking"? I clicked the Event Icon and do not see it.

Your answer: The Mysterious Gifts do NOT always have a puzzle piece. I too got the ammo just a short while ago. (I'm just trying to help; Rymar perhaps may be ill or something. I have asked questions as well and no answers yet).

Ahoy Rymar! This screenshot below shows the second puzzle piece can be obtained from completing the quest "Skull Cull". I see no such quest in the list of quests. Where is it? Thank you for your time and help.

[​IMG]

Another problem (the time is 1:45 a.m. CDT on 4/7/23): Right now I am in Map 30-1 at Coordinates AB-49. Yet my Compass Rose has me in the middle of the Map? This makes navigation quite difficult! Screenshot is below:

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2023
  7. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

Stop this event!Only the mini game is good! Restart.restart.......update!

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

You can find the answer to your question within the game:

Cracking Corsair Ranking - end of event
    Captain Nautica's Revenge Ranking (listed within the game under Elemental Ally) - daily

Ahoy lellu85!

Bone Essences can be obtained as a random reward from the Mysterious Gift.

Ahoy $_Νéɱéşïş_$¦Є¦!

Mysterious Gift always provide you with a puzzle piece - however each piece can be obtained more than once, so if you already own the Fifth Torn Ship Plan and you will be rewarded with it again then a random reward should be applied onto your account.

Ahoy kemic!

Such NPC do not exist within the current event, this quest was set as active by mistake and was disabled with the sync that took place later during the day.

Close and reopen your sea chart - that should resolve your issue.

Perhaps you have not completed all of the event quests - the entire quest line can be found within our forum thread -> Nightmare Brood - Easter Event

Rymar

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Close and reopen your sea chart - that should resolve your issue.

Perhaps you have not completed all of the event quests - the entire quest line can be found within our forum thread -> Nightmare Brood - Easter Event

Rymar
    [/QUOTE]

1. I did just that right after it happened..and it did not resolve the problem. It still was like that.

2. I went through all of the quests listed in the FAQs *before* I posted. I said in my posting it does not show up in the lists of Quests for this Event. Are you suggesting that after I have done say 80% of the quests, this other quest will magically appear? (I am not trying to be sarcastic or disrespectful. I am just saying we are not on the same page).

10. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I always look forward to your replys Mr.D it makes worth while to play SF just to chat with you lol, as for the quest i started 2 days ago and only 7 ships done, maybe ill get it done before the event ends lol

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  11. Rymar

Alright, I see now. There is no "Skull Cull" quest within this event - that is most likely spelling issue.

The quests that provide your with the ship design puzzle parts are: A New Ally, Smells Rotten.

Rymar

12. Hades**

Hades** Forum Greenhorn

hello,

before adding bone essences to the payment area, don't you think it would have been a good idea to announce the players that the design from the puzzle is the same one as the one from the event market!? I have bought bone essences to complete the puzzle in order to get absolutely nothing!? are you for real now guys?

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It was this way in the last Event (and I think the one before). I just got lucky and stumbled upon it, so now I *always check* the Ships/Pets tab in the In-game shop first! I was happy to see I could just buy it for pearls or whatever (with no money spent, nor time wasted jumping through hoops to get it). But your point is well taken. I agree it would be nice to have this disclosed at the Event's beginning. I too wonder why this is not how they do it.

Thanks Rymar - I appreciate the answer and your help, mate!:)

Thank you, mate! I enjoy reading your particular comments as well. HAPPY EASTER!:)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 8, 2023
  14. Rymar

Ahoy Hades**!

Such information was included within our event FAQ:

pointed.png

pointed2.png

Rymar

The*Defiant and Bawdyn like this.
  15. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

It sucks that the daily Egg thieves quest is so innacessible. The one with the suprise box has the rocky eggs requirement.

If you make a quest a daily, sure set a high number for the NPC's but also provide a high spawn rate of said NPC'S. There is no problem with the covert warriors but rocky eggs are rare despite the server sinking veiled guardians one after the other.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Happy easter Mr.D may you and your family enjoy the day......after this Sf event you earned it lol:):D

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Be sure you look about three posts above yours. It was a "multiple posting", but I too wished you a Happy Easter. To you and all of your loved ones! (And if you have pets, to them as well)!

-PUSAT- likes this.
  18. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Event itself not great, npc's very average and boring to shoot, souls hard to obtain and items in shop not really good. New design is pretty cool looking so good job on that !

19. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Copy that Mr.D thank you my brother

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.