Economy Sheet/Monster Remedy Skill

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Feb 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This skill is all about "Maximum healing value". Could you clarify this? Is it when I use repair cannons to repair someone I heal them faster? Or is it my boat will heal faster with my Level 5 carpenter? Or is it amulets that I use heal better? Thank you for your help.

abah2 and Sea~Stream like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Seafight Bible:

Monster Remedy

Placing Skill Points in this Skill will increase your Maximum Healing Value.

Depending on the number of Skill Points assigned, each Skill Point increases this value by a different amount:

1st: +12%.

2nd to 25th: +2%.

26th to 35th: +1.7%.

36th to 43rd: +1.5%.

44th to 48th: +1.6%.

49th and 50th: +1.5%.

The total Maximum Healing Value gained with 50 Skill Points assigned to this Skill is 100%.

Has this helped?

Tex

3. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Tex,
    But what does it heal? Your VP or HP? Your mate's HP? Thanks..

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

It is your HP Value per increment.

Repair is all about how much in each increment and how short is the increment. For comparison, some gems will both increase the value and decrease the increment. This skill only increases the value.

bodean and The*Defiant like this.
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirate stated it your HP that is healed.

Tex

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

So do you mean (through your Level 5 carpenter) your Base Hit Points heal faster?

Could you tell me which gems both increase the value and decrease the increment?

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  7. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

As I understand this skill increases your repairing speed? Or value so that you repair faster ??? I didn't know that I thought I had the max with repairing I could get

Forum Rules:
    9) Do not hijack another player's thread. Always start your own thread with your own questions. Hijacking posts and all answers to the hijack will be deleted and possible infractions issued to all parties involved.

That being said it is easier on us to answer one question at a time as things can be lost when several questions are in a thread. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Azurite is the gem you are interested in.

Tex

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Moderator to get on topic the monster remody in the economic sheet increases the repairing value, Is that right ? That means you will repair more/faster?

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Start your own thread with your question. That was the point of the edit previously.

9) Do not hijack another player's thread. Always start your own thread with your own questions.

Tex

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Eureka! Tex - I see that gem and that part makes sense now!

So let's pick a number like 8,000. If I have the full 50 skills in Monster Remedy, then I will heal my "Base Hit Points" at double that value (16,000) using my Level 5 Carpenter? And is that every 10 seconds? (I have gotten confused in the way they changed the rep speed from like every second or so to a longer time increment ).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  12. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

It's not for normal repairing ?

14. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please as we stated twice before:

Forum Rules:
    9) Do not hijack another player's thread. Always start your own thread with your own questions. Hijacking posts and all answers to the hijack will be deleted and possible infractions issued to all parties involved.

That being said it is easier on us to answer one question at a time as things can be lost when several questions are in a thread. Thank you.

I believe with the change that should be every 8 seconds.

Tex

15. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Pretty sure this is for repair cannons. I timed HP repair with 25 skills in monster remedy and with 5. Both times were 34.05 seconds, no change in repair time.

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am even more confused.I have a good bit of crystals and wanted to spend them wisely.

Rabbid likes this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This player is correct in that it does indeed say what he posted in the "Maximum Values" section. Well - I suppose I just won't put any crystals there.

18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the OP seems to have made their decision, this thread will be closed:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.