Feedback Elite and experience points

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~xZukerx~, Feb 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I'm completely confused!

First, I went back to playing after about three years. And, a lot has changed in that time.

Until this part, okay. It is to be hoped that many things will change.

By the time I went to see my elites points to get new elite designers. That's where the problem lives.

One of those things was the elite punctuation and the elitist designers getting. I did not understand how the new mechanism works.

In this way, I went searching the Seafight Bible and found an FAQ about the experience points and elite.

According to the FAQ, experience points can be found in the Hall of Fame. In turn, elite points can be viewed directly on the Sea Map (Blue Bar).

However, according to the screen prints, my elite points are not being marked on the blue bar, on the contrary, they are my experience points.

Since I started playing SF the blue bar shows experience points. But there is an FAQ saying otherwise.

My Blue Bar:
    [​IMG]

My Info:
    [​IMG]

So can anyone tell me what's going on?

How do I get elite designers?

Sincerely,

Carlos!

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

3. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

Tex, thank you very much.

I went up to the Barracuda League now. And in this way, I got two more elite designers.

I have not yet understood 100% of the new mechanism. But with your help, the fog of uncertainty is beginning to dissipate.

I only have one question right now. The Admiral cannons give a 1 point elite bonus to every bullet fired, right? My question is: does this elite bonus apply when I fire gold ammunition?

After you reply, you can close the thread!

Sincerely,

Carlos!

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Yes they do. From the Seafight Bible:

Admiral Cannons
    [​IMG]

The ultimate in destruction. With this cannon, you won't just cause more damage but you'll also get extra XP and ELP for every cannonball fired.
    Hit Probability: 75
    Range: 30
    Reload: 7
    Cost: 10,000 Pearls (when available)

These cannons are available for purchase. The Weapon Pack can be found under the Seafight Plus section, under the Market Cove drop-down menu. Follow this link for more information: Seafight Plus

They can also be found under the Subscriptions section of the Market Cove, labeled as "Starter Weapon Pack". Follow this link for more information: Subscriptions/Payment Section
    Both packages contain 50 Admiral Cannons, and 100,000 Burning Ice Ammo.

Admiral Cannons occasionally go on sale in the Market Cove. They can also be found in certain Treasure Chests.

They can also be obtained from the Jellyfish League Hall, for Competitor's Coins.
    Bonuses:

In addition to the above mentioned statistics, Admiral Cannons also have the following features:
    +2 Gold ammunition bonus
    +5 Elite ammunition bonus
    +1 EP bonus
    +1 ELP bonus

It is important to note that these cannons are designed to increase a player's EP and ELP. They work best against NPC's. They do not produce a great amount of damage against other players in comparison to Firestorm, Voodoo, Devastator, and Doomhammer Cannons.

Has this helped?

Tex

5. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

Absolutely, Tex.

You can close the topic.

Thank you very much!

Hug,

Carlos

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It was my pleasure. Per the OP's request: