going up league

Discussion in 'Help' started by LOLMYCHAT, Dec 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOLMYCHAT

LOLMYCHAT Forum Greenhorn

when i go to promote league it says error jelly fish league avaliable but im qualified to go up a league?

2. Hello,

To move up in the league system, you need to be in the upper 33% of all players within your current league. You also must have been within your current league for at least 7 days.

The requirements to move up in the league is:

Seahorse
    Total ELP 5,000,000
    Season ELP 2,500,000

You can ascend when you have a green arrow next to your user name in the League Rankings.

No matter whether you ascend or descend, you will lose all of your league points and competitors coins and start over in the next higher/lower league.

To read more information about the league system please follow this link League System.

Lightning

3. LOLMYCHAT

LOLMYCHAT Forum Greenhorn

i have this however i still cannot go up a league
    39/41879286

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We will have to look into this later as at this time you are currently logged in and we would boot you off so we will have to try at another time.

Tex

5. Mr.G.77

Mr.G.77 Forum Greenhorn

I cannot go up in a league either.
    I have 2.500.000 ELP (season_ and over 3.000.000 total)
    I am at place 26, and place 27 has a green arrow in front of the name, but I get an error, no league available

Mr.G.77
    284/26605050
    NL server

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please do not high jack someone else's thread. If you have a question , start your own post and we will be happy to look into the issue for you.

Tex

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.