How to board Karkinos ?!

Discussion in 'Help' started by CaptainZeka, Feb 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainZeka

CaptainZeka Forum Greenhorn

Hi,
    Can anyone teach me how to destroy Karkinos, because it's impossible to board it . I need to pass lev 13 . Plz

2. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

in order to board karkinos you must have boarding value of over 15000

3. CaptainZeka

Yes but , he has 15,000.000 HP , I dont know how to get in there , my hit , the cricital damage is only 3000 . How to increase my ship hit

4. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Hello,

have a look on this thread: Maximum Values you will get some information how to increase your statistics.

Hope it helps

5. CaptainZeka

How can i buy Storm Lantern level 0 ?

6. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

You can get Storm Lantern (or any other extension) when Extensions Sale is active (or from any other package in Payment Section that contains them).

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Have your fellow pirates answered your query?

Tex

8. CaptainZeka

Not all, many things I have controversial. I played this game years ago, but I gave up because I couldn't beat Karkinos. At the last moment, other ships attack you and you cannot pass the level. It's boring .

9. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

First off all, 3.000 in damage by critical? with elite ammo? Sure it is not 30.000? You need to use elite ammo on Karkinos, or you will never be finished shooting it down.

Do not purchase any extensions in standard extension packages, as they are way to expensive (I really do not understand how anybody can suggest that to you or anybody else as they are way overpriced). If you need extensions, buy them, when you can can get them as lvl 5 in packages together with a bunch of high level cannons and a lvl 3 sellsword.

A lvl 3 Sellsword is the best way for you to dramatically increase your damage here and now, as it will give you 50 additional cannon slots and 50% more hit probability, most likely close to double up any damage you may inflict now, but be aware, the Sellsword is only onboard your vessel for limited days as stated in the package, not permanent.

To board the Karkinos, you need 15.000 in boarding value and most likely also a Commander, which makes it possible for you to board it, when it is down by 50% in HP compared to 75% without the Commander. Without the Commander, you have to be extremely lucky if nobody boards it, before it reaches 75% down.

But without a guild/ally to back you up, it will be very difficult for you to ever board a Karkinos, especially if you play on a crowded server, so number one has to be to get into a strong ally, who can assist you in your pirate tests. What server do you play on?

10. CaptainZeka

I playing at Global Europe 5

11. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I'm in server Scandinavia 1, so unfortunately I can not assist you on the water, but I hope you find someone who can.

12. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Anything else unclear on this topic?

Tex
    As player has not responded:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.