Insufficient explanation on the market made me buy wrong ship.

Discussion in 'Help' started by semert, Nov 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semert

semert Forum Apprentice

I was looking to have a ship that goes faster. The market displays many ships with little information next to that. I've read the display info says +80 speed and AS an human being i understood that it gives my ship plus 80 speed and it will be faster .

But. insufficient explanation.

After i got the ship, it didn't provide any speed but it lowered. I don't think this is my mistake.

Please either change the displayed text or remove the ship in order to avoid another issue.

Besides, i believe you have to provide to me at least a change in the full amount with a ship that goes faster (literally) or a similar package.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy semert!

The ship you referring to must have a special gem called Citrine (+80 speed).

Please be aware that this Special gem provide you with additional 80 speed points but only below 50% of your hitpoints (all information regarding special gems and gems in general can be found here ->
    Gems).

Unfortunately I am unable to assist you any further here within the forum, please contact Support with your request.

As you have been redirected to Support this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.