iron for cannons

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ThisIsTheLongestName, Jun 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

1140000 500 coins
    lvl 0
    60 coins and 2 iron for lvl 1
    80 coins and 2 iron for lvl 2
    442 cannons preals needed 503 880 000 times by other 4 if you want them all to lvl 2 plus your coins you need 61880 coins to max thats just for 442 cannons
    the preals in tot is 1511640000 lol thats a joke

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

It might help if you gave more details on what you are talking about. What Cannons are you talking about and what are coins and iron? I assume preals are pearls, but the rest is a mystery.

3. Raestlin86(FIN)

Raestlin86(FIN) Forum Apprentice

Looks like he's talking about iron sights

4. ThisIsTheLongestName

lol the new ironsight you get in cove bud soz hane a look you see and they not cannons thats the best thing about it

5. ThisIsTheLongestName

yes bud i am

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've never heard of nor seen anything called 'Iron Sights'. A search through this forum only finds this thread. I looked in the Market Cove and don't see them there. Is there another Cove somewhere?

7. Raestlin86(FIN)

Raestlin86(FIN) Forum Apprentice

Level 0 Cannon iron sight costs 500 Safanad coins and 1,2m pearls. Level 1 60 coins and 2 level 0 sights. Level 2 sights costs 80 coins and 2 level 1 sights

8. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Bawdyn,
    Cannon ironsights are in the market under safanad currency.

Bawdyn likes this.
  9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I see them in the Shop now that I know where to look. Funny there is no mention of them in the forum FAQ.

10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Item called " Cannon Ironsights " is an extension item which increase your critical hit probability.

All information regarding Cannon Ironsights and all different kind of ship extensions can be found here ->
    Ship Extensions

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.