League of Captains Milestone 3 Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swift, Dec 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

League of Captains Milestone 3 Feedback

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the League of Captains Milestone 3 system.

Information and a manual of the feature can be found at the news section
    Seafight Gazette or the League of Captains Seafight Bible thread.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

Damnsarge likes this.
  2. Swift

Ahoy,

I thought I would share this information at the start. You should receive 2 Starter Captains and you may notice from your logbook "5 x labels_Buff_296".

This buff is a 2nd Captain Slot, so you can send two Captains to do your Tasks. It will be active for 5 days and afterwards you can rent it for 7 days at a time.

The missing name of this buff has been reported and is on the list to be fixed, as well as labels_Buff_297 which is the 3rd Captain Slot buff.

Swift

3. Well I have not even logged into game in over a month sick of hacks and cheats in this circus act of a game and after seeing this garbage looks like it’s now a 3 ring circus for more exploiters to benefit from. I see no reason to return this was 3rd account in 11 year and walking away again enjoy this3 ring circus! Goodbye!

4. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

How can I earn Escudos?

5. Swift

Ahoy,

Escudos can be earnt by completing Missions and by opening Captain's Chests.

Swift

6. M¡ŞÈяŶ

M¡ŞÈяŶ Forum Apprentice

Has the league of captains started yet?

7. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Misery,
    Yes..

Swift,
    Is there any other way to get Captain's Chests outside of buying them? Thanks..

Re1n1er likes this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Just my opinion: I had hoped that the Captain would soon be able to do many more types - or even *all* - of the different Bonus Maps. This new "milestone" is shockingly ridiculous in the length, complexity, and options involved. I dislike it immensely. That's my vote.

#404, Bawdyn and -PUSAT- like this.
  9. When will the league of captains be available in the US servers as well??

10. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

Hello there! can you give me one reason why should I invest my money for this new captain system, when I can do the quests by hand , and the bonus maps I can do with the free one. Why should I buy chests and upgrade captains to do the new rare/epic/legendary missions for 1 recipe of wb or some extension. Why BP is making cool stuff but instead of them be hard to obtain(a lot of game/ doing missions) they make them to be bought with money. Isn't it easier to make the game pay to play (20 euro/m subscription) and make all the content free except some stuff they choose. Soon I will say I'm out like many others do !

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

• Too complex
    • Too expensive
    I would also like to just go back to the previous captains.

#404 Forum Greenhorn

I have used a dozen Lucky Learning Gamma (giving me a total 35% chance to transfer a perk) and not one perk was transferred. Not noticing an increase in experience being transferred when using Heritage of Knowledge or ranked out Beta. I think the items may be broken and I just wasted a bunch of them. I can see how when you have a maxed out captain or two they will be useful. There are missions to earn escudos and get lots of other stuff in the background while I play, but I'm going to have to wait on this feature until I know the upgrades are working correctly.

I do agree the new captains should be able to do more or all bonus maps.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    The*Defiant likes this.
  13. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

The captains are a hot mess, you get 2 captains free, and then you have to buy more to get anywhere, it's sad that Bp can add more things to sale instead of fixing the issues at hand, it's cra cra how bp over looks alot of the other issues going on in the game, another great job bp you really did an awesome job on the captains.....NOT!!!!just return the captains back to normal.........smh....

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Out of all of my 12+ years of playing and reading this Forum, I can't recall ever seeing the suggestion you just made of a monthly subscription (with perhaps a few exceptional items you could buy outside of that subscription). BRAVO! Now that is an interesting idea!:)
    P.S. And if the botting could be eliminated, I would pay that subscription fee in a heartbeat!

-PUSAT- likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree 100% with you mate! My question: "This MUST have taken a long time to get coded and set up (and the process is still ongoing). So - as you said - is this what they do instead of fixing long-running problems?" My goodness - why can't the players get these new ideas for the game bounced off them first? AI-YI-YI-YI....:(
    P.S. When they add "Seafight in Outer Space", I'm outta here.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    bodean and -PUSAT- like this.
  16. Swift

Ahoy,
    Yes the League of Captains has started on all servers.
    At the moment, there is two Captain's Chests in the in-game Shop available for Pearls, and then they are only available for purchasing. However, it is likely that in the future these will be incorporated into other aspects of the game.
    These items should all be working and working correctly, I shall however test these today to ensure.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

whats the vitality refresh time?
    Old system was minutes,new system looks like 10hrs.
    How to improve it?

18. Swift

Ahoy,

Vitality gains 1 unit every 2 minutes I believe. You can hover your mouse over a Captains Vitality to see how long it will take to recharge fully.

Screenshot_2.png
    There is no way in which this speed can be increased at the moment.

Swift

#404 Forum Greenhorn

@Swift, it is working now after todays update. I have gotten 2 traits to transfer using lucky learner alpha today.

20. Whatever

Whatever Forum Apprentice

We need options to sort/filter the captains. From the testing I did on the beta server it wasnt even sorted by tier (gray, green, purple etc.). Some filter options could be captain level; captain perk; reputation, luck and vitality points and captain tier as mentioned. Especially those who bought some extra captain chests are struggling to find the right/best captain to send on a mission.

The*Defiant and Damnsarge like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.