League of Captains Milestone 3 Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swift, Dec 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatever

Whatever Forum Apprentice

Feedback after grinding the system for a few days now:

Its a decent system all in all especially for players that play on a strict budget or none at all.

It still needs some polishing tho, as mention earlier it could need filter options to filter out captains. The rate of which the stats increase upon level up needs to be adjusted or normalized aswell. It should atleast be possible to do missions of the same tier no matter the captain you ranked up. Preferably not only upon reaching level 10 but earlier aswell. At the moment you could get unlucky with the vitality stat so that you need to level the captain to level 10 first and then still equip him with pieces that boost his vitality to just send him on 1 mission of matching tier. The time it takes to regain vitality could be lower a tad aswell since right now it takes 10hours+ to regain full vitality on blue tier and up captains but thats just personal preference

Its a nice touch that you can get level up orbs through crafting higher tier gear but the chance of that happening is fairly low, from what ive tested somewhere around 1 maybe 2%. The rewards you can get are pretty good. Even for non paying players you could get reinforced ribs, rowboats etc. with the right choice of who to level up (the Charmer perk is what you should be looking for on your captain). Even if you need to be lucky to get the special rewards from the mission it should be possible for somewhat active players to get a decent amount of them in a week or two.

The old system of doing bonusmaps with your captain still is included and with a bit of luck you can get a second captain with the bonusmap perk so you can actually do twice the amount of bonusmaps.

Obviously its more rewarding for players that buy extra captains who are able to do purple or even orange tier missions. The rewards on those are exceptional.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

No there is currently no other way to increase this.

Swift

3. Chounay

Chounay Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    hi
    normally shouldn't her missions be changed every day?
    I always find the same missions with the same skills ask
    I increase my other captains, that when a mission does not require any skill.
    I would like to know if this changes every day, every month or that when we have carried out this mission with the required skill.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Missions have the chance to change each day, it does not mean that they will.

The new mission pool occurs on the EU servers at 14:10 LST, I am unsure of the mission pool change time for the US Servers unfortunately.

Swift

5. Chounay

Chounay Forum Apprentice

ok i understand better.

I thought the missions changed at the same time as the daily missions update (crown, yulong, safaned).

If I understood correctly, there are two different times; one for daily missions and one for captain missions (with a chance the mission will change).

I play on European server.

thank you for your quick and precise response ;)

6. snacking

snacking Forum Greenhorn

is there only one time per day where the captain's quests can change or is there another time?

7. Swift

Ahoy,

As far as I am aware just once per day, if you see these change at another time however then please do let me know.

Swift

snacking likes this.
  8. *BUBU.EXE*

*BUBU.EXE* Forum Apprentice

Q1: Whats the job for the eagle eyed and nautica protector perks?
    Can't find a BM, daily or mission which affords this perk. But I have captains with these icons.

Q2: Why doesn't the captains vitality points restore when the mission is done? It stops until I take the loot.

Q3: How to increase the maximum vitality points? My harmless captain level 2 has 143 points. He wears the best harmless equipment I have, but he can't do a harmless mission because they all need 150 points.

Q4: What happens with the equipment while leveling a captain? Also leveling / gaining higher values? Destroying? Going back to equipment list?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  9. Swift

Ahoy,

I shall attempt to answer your queries in the same order you posted them.

A1 - These are also perks for missions, not every mission you have currently needs to use all the perks, random missions are selected for you each day. So while they may not be available today, tomorrow they might.

A2 - I have forwarded this issue to be looked into, I am not certain it is a bug yet, but I am awaiting a developer response.

A3 - Leveling up your Captain will increase the Vitality, as well as, as you know, Vitality equipment.

A4 - When you promote a Captain to a new Tier, any equipment they are wearing is lost.

Swift

10. *BUBU.EXE*

thank you for answering.

to A1: Since the beginnig of the new captains system, I played every day on different accounts / servers. But these 2 perks did not appear among the hundreds of missions. Are you sure in this answer A1? Perhaps they are very rare perks with better loots?

A2: Fine !

A3: Okay, thanks.

A4: So it's the best to keep weak equipment for use in such levellings to new tiers ;)

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that the whole League of Captain update contains 23 different perks - which means there are many missions to uncover therefore this is the reason why you may not have seen these perks on a mission yet.

Rymar

12. *BUBU.EXE*

Okay, I'll be patient :)

13. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with League of Captains... Too many things to read and learn and I only want to make bonus maps. How to make bonus maps? Which captains do I need? :(

14. Whatever

15. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

16. Whatever

Well you can do bonus map with every captain that has the needed perk for it, in the case of bonusmaps you need this perk https://prnt.sc/24hp4es . And for you to be able to send out your captain it needs atleast 50 vitality points, so if you dont have 50 on your captain you first need to level him a bit higher with other mission so he gets to 50+ points.

17. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

[​IMG]

So I can use only Adam Stein for bonus maps right? Any ideas how can I get more Captains with that "cartographer" thingy? :)

18. Whatever

You can buy 10 captain chests from the shop for pearls and with some luck you could get another one with that perk. Otherwise you need to buy some chests for money or hope that there will be voucher codes, ingame events etc.

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  19. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Only captains with "Cartographer" perk can be assigned to do your bonus maps.

Your captain can be sent to a bonus map / mission / daily quest only if:

• His / Her perk match the perk needed for his / her assignment (at least 1 matching perk)
    • His / Her Vitality is equal or higher than Risk factor of the assignment
    • His / Her tier is higher or match the mission (outer glow)
    You can obtain more captains with Cartographer perk by opening Captain Chests.

As your fellow pirate already pointed out you should be able to purchase 10 Captain Chests from the in-game shop for pearls.

Rymar

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  20. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Thanks bunches to both of you!! And to all that celebrate a Merry Christmas!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.