League Promotion Error

Discussion in 'Help' started by captainmani19, Feb 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainmani19

captainmani19 Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I encountered the following error when i wanted to promote from Jellyfish League to Seahorse : "Error : Available leagues : none."

I have met all the requirements as well as the required ELP, but i still dont see the green arrow in my name.

I hope you can help me solve this problem as i have worked so hard in the past 2 weeks to promote.

Thanks in advance.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

If you would provide us with your player ID# and the server you play on so that we may look into it for you. Thank you.

Tex

3. captainmani19

Sure, my player ID is 1351/224039 and the server is Global Europe 7.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Having checked your account we have found that the reason you can not be promoted is that you do not meet the requirements for promotion. You currently have a total of 2,544,379 Elite points total on this account and you the requirement is 5,000,000 in order to advance.

From the
    Seafight Bible:

Elite Points:

Seahorse
    Total ELP 5,000,000
    Season ELP 2,500,000

As you can see you are approximately 2,500,000 Elite point shy of being able to advance.

Tex

5. captainmani19

Well maybe i haven't understood something, i thought i need 2,500,000 ELP within this season to be able to get promoted. If that isn't the case then can you please explain to me what the "Season ELP 2,500,000" is about?

Thanks in advance.

6. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Captain,

So you must have 5mil total ELP - ship overview and you will see it here --> https://prnt.sc/qwyta9

and you must also have 2.5mil in the current league season to be able to advance.

you must complete both requirements to be able to go up a league

7. captainmani19

Oooh yeah that sounds fair enough, i thought i should complete only one of them.

Thanks a lot, you can close the thread now.

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per the OP's request:

~Closed~

tigermoth1037 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.