Maximum Dodge in the Seafight Bible.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Mar 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This information is apparently wrong or outdated. I paid 5,000 pearls to spy a ship who was very hard to damage and his Dodge Value was above 95%! How is this possible given the below PvP information? Thanks for your time and help.

Below you shall find the maximum amount of Dodge Chance.

General:

Voodoo Mirage Castle Level 10: 10%
    Smokescreen Buff: 5%
    Agility Trainer Level 4: 15%
    Kunzite Level 28 Gem: 21%
    Sodalite Level 28 Gem: 17.5%
    Defensive Skill: Dodge Ball: 8.8%
    Companion of Mercy: 5%

Total: 82.3%

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I do apologise but we are slightly behind on the updating of Maximum Values in the Seafight Bible. The new Ship Extension One Eyed Raven can provide a large amount of dodge to the user.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Köyble

Köyble Forum Apprentice

You can go even higher than 95. I would say, the maximum is more than 120% if you get the right genie buff (25%) + the one eyed raven (15%) as well.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Wow - I appreciate the specific examples! Thank you both for the updated information!:)

5. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

I was wondering how a ship, after sinking its target, could survive with 100% of its hitpoints, even after being hit with burning ice, dragonfires level 2 and contact mines. Now I know.

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

After I posted my appreciation for the information, I later thought: "If you have more than 100% Dodge, you should be unable to be hit". <--(At least in a 1 vs 1 PvP battle). Like playing the High School game of Dodgeball; it's like they don't even have a ball to throw at you. The developers have truly messed this up.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please remember:

Your damage prevention affect your opponent cannon damage.
    Your dodge chance affect your opponent hit probability.

So, heres an example.

Player A (80% dodge total) fight with player B (75% hit probability total).

In this scenario players A dodge chance will be reduced by players B hit probability. (so player A will be left with only 5% dodge chance bonus)

Hope that helps.

Rymar

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further reply I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.