Minus pourcentage icon

Discussion in 'Help' started by Deathlge, May 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

Hey hey captains , so i just started playing 1 week ago and i noticed that there a minus percentage icon on the top left of my screen . I also noticed that i dont earn a lot of pearl as i used to do , it's probably cause of that . If that's the case , how do we get rid of it ?

2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

It is called diminshing returns.

Seafight brought it in to prevent people using bots 24/7, With lockdown it is probably affecting more "real" players than it does bots. but oh well.

You can read about the system here -->https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/diminishing-returns.173742/

Long story short, When you log in, you wll be +10% for an hour. (extra rewards) after hour 8/9 hours you will drop to -10% then each further hour -20% -30% -40% etc. in order to get it back to 0. or to -10% you need to be off the sea for atleast 8/9/10 hours depending on how far youve gone into the minus.

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  3. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

:( , it s true i played a lot this week ... really a lot even while working haha , i see that s the reason . thank you captain :)

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @tigermoth1037 , @Deathlge ,

+10 % last for two hours now (-:

@Deathlge what server do you play on? gb1 by any chance?

5. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

I thought it had gone back to 1hour? cant say iv noticed that iv been getting 2 hours of it still, but better if i am haha.

6. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

@*KRUCHY* naah i am playing on global 3 haha , used to play at global 3 11 years ago and now i missed the game xD

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the query has been answered and this is not a discussion thread:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.