My thread in idea pool

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rabbid, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Why do you always do this? Delete a thread with 20 votes on it because someone else complains about bots which is a valid reason

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/captains-league-daily-quests-currency-farming.178550/#post-55354

Why not delete those posts and forward it?

This is what irks me, you guys try to cover things up that everyone knows about anyway.

This has been an endemic of sorts since early 2009. You refuse to acknowledge this problem and think it will just disappear if you shut players up.. It hasn’t, it won’t and never will.

Not discussing the problem is half the battle. You ban bots for 14 days, what do you expect from players like me who spend a lot money on this game? Not to get fed up?

When you catch them, permanently ban them.. Problem solved. But you won’t.

.BlackSnow., Bawdyn and Xenoverse like this.
  2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Perhaps some of our own fellows that have position in BP's staff are using them, therefore, this would go against their very own playing style.

I must say that I do agree with you, and I took screenshots of my comment and your post, so that if anyone decides to simply modify our stuff, stating that we "violated forum rules", I'll make a report towards the support.

Rabbid likes this.
  3. õWler

õWler Someday Author

such a nice idea..they are trying to cover for botter out there thats why

Xenoverse and Rabbid like this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

When discussions turn toward complaints about botting they are directed to the support as we will not discuss that on the forum as this is not the place for it. As for those accusing mods of covering up for them, that is a ridiculous notion and could actually me taken as an infraction but I have not done that here. You have no idea the hours spent by this team to gathering evidence to present to the appropriate team at BP and this id done on a daily basis.

As far as your idea, it was forwarded last night and is being considered. That being said this thread is closed:

~Closed~

.BlackSnow. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.