painbringer and buccanneer bounty

Discussion in 'Help' started by robodol1., Jun 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

hi guys. i have the following things. i got over 100+ painbringer receipts but no materials . i did open the buccanneers bounty and i know its possible to buy it for 10k yulong. ( but that gives me only materials for 10 cannons that i heard?) and that would make it pretty expensive when having 100 receipts. 100 k yulong lol. now there was a npc that we could get this out? which 1 was it and is it last shot most damage or? . and another question ive got a lot of worldbreaker lvl 0 but in the buccanner bounty you need receipts 0 to get receipts 1 :( can BP change this please that we have double option. i know you can also create some wb lvl 1 with lvl 0 cannons but this is very very few compared to the 120 receipts

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

im pretty sure you can get the recipe from The Golden Stag. and im 90% sure its from the last shot. I wasnt going to comment as im not 100% sure but i seen that no-one had replied to you yet and figured someone will correct me if im wrong :)

3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

oh you mean that npc thats fun for the first 500 million and after one shots you?

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

in game you can find two Transmutation Recipes:

• Basic Transmutation Recipe (can be purhased from Buccaneers Bounty Market)
    • Advanced Transmutation Recipe

Basic Transmutation Recipe is used to create Pirate Steel.

Advanced Transmutation Recipe is used to create Greek's Fire.

After unlocking one of recipes mentioned above you gain permanent access to item it is used to create.

Where do I get Pirate Steel from?

Pirate Steel can be obtained from Crafting Workshop.

To create Pirate Steel you need to own:

• Brittle Metal Scraps
    • Light Wood Pieces
    • Yulong Coins
    • Old Frames
    • Basic Transmutation Recipe
    Where do I find these pieces?

Brittle Metal Scraps can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Devastator Cannon
    • Doomhammer Cannon
    • Firestorm Cannon
    Light Wood Pieces can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Firestorm Cannon
    • Doomhammer Cannon
    • Devastator Cannon
    Old Frames can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Devastator Cannon
    • Doomhammer Cannon
    • Firestorm Cannon

Yulong Coins can be obtained from sinking NPC's at maps 31-40, and by completing certain daily quests.
    Where do I get Greek's Fire from?

Greek's Fire can be obtained from Crafting Workshop.

To create Greek's Fire you need to own:

• Sturdy Wood Pieces
    • New Frames
    • Solid Metal Scraps
    • Yulong coins
    • Safanad coins

Sturdy Wood Pieces can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Painbringer Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    New Frames can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Devastator Cannon
    • Doomhammer Cannon
    • Firestorm Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    Solid Metal Scraps can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:
    • Painbringer Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    Yulong Coins can be obtained from sinking NPC's at maps 31-40, and by completing certain daily quests.

Safanad Coins can be obtained from sinking NPC's at maps 41-45, and by completing certain daily quests.
    To create Painbringer Cannon you need to own:

• Sturdy Wood Pieces
    • New Frames
    • Solid Metal Scraps
    • Painbringer Cannon Recipe

Sturdy Wood Pieces can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Painbringer Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    New Frames can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Devastator Cannon
    • Doomhammer Cannon
    • Firestorm Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    Solid Metal Scraps can be obtained from Reclamation Station by destroying:

• Painbringer Cannon
    • Pirate Steel
    Painbringer Cannon Recipe can be won as a reward from compleating season step/tier.

Does that help?

Rymar

5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Hello rhymar. After unlocking one of recipes mentioned above you gain permanent access to item it is used to create. you mean when i buy that item 1 time i can make all 100 painbringer cannon with that? my question is how many materials do i get for destroying that item how many painbringer can i craft with it. im a bit confused as you mentioned ''permanent access'' to the item

6. Rymar

Be saying this I meant that you will be able to create countless Pirate Steel/Greeks Fire as long as you have items needed for them.

You can read more about Crafting here ->
    Crafting Workshop

Rymar

7. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

well thanks but that faq doesnt really say much. my simple question is the advanced receipt costs 10k yulong. when i buy that (i have 100 painbringer receipts ready) how many painbringer can i make with that. or how many materials do i get from that

8. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

none. the recipe gives you the ability to make pirate steel. you will need to disassemble firestorms/devastators/dooms to get the bits needed to make pirate steel.

without the recipe you cant make pirate steel. withour pirate steel you cant make painbringers.

9. Rymar

Your fellow pirate is correct.

Basic Transmutation Receip gives ya possibility to craft Pirate Steel with can be made out of items mentioned in my post above. After destroying Pirate Steel at Reclamation Station you will get some items to create Painbringer Cannon's, but like mentioned in Seafight Bible Entry ->
    Reclamation Station theres only a chance to get XX amount of specific items.

Does that help?

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.