quesion about league of captains

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Oct 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am curious as to what I am doing wrong...
    I am trying to do a quest and am not allowed to do it.
    I have the correct level captain
    I have the required skills
    I cannot see anything that I am missing
    the quest does not suggest reqiring anything more.....
    so....

2. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

u might want to check the risk (life i guess) if the risk on quest is higher than what u have u cant do it. i have alot of quest same level just no risk

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You probably know all of this, but for the record: I believe if the 4 requirements below are met, you should be able to do it:

1. Your Vitality is at or above the minimum requirement for the quest. You could have a Captain with 150 max Vitality and just completed a quest, so if you go straight to another one, he/she is probably lower in Vitality and in "recovery mode" (like maybe 113). (I think it takes like 4 minutes to regain 1 recovery point). So it won't let you do another quest requiring 150 until he "heals up".

2. Be sure the Captain has one of the perks required for the task (if any).

3. Be sure the colored "ring-around-your-captain" is a match. I have several Green captains, and I sometimes have trouble seeing the blue ones. Of course, those I can't do because my level is too low.

4. Be sure you have enough Escudos required for the task.

(You are as experienced in Seafight or even more so than I, so this probably didn't help, but I tried)!:)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  4. Ruined_king

Ruined_king Moderator Team Seafight

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé,

As your fellow pirate has stated there are many factors that go into each quest requirement, I understand you may be a veteran pirate but I would recommend checking out all the information collated on the forum in the FAQ. I believe it has been stated in the past but one key statistic to captains is vitality. Captains come with a predetermined amount that ramps up however, based on what your captain starts with i.e (80-95) this will have a major effect on whether that captain will be useful later on. A helpful tip is leveling equipment for your captain with the best vitality figures your can to boost them, also getting a few levels on a freshly upgraded captain will help a lot.

If you still are having the same issue then I would highly suggest taking some screenshots and posting them for us to see if we can assist you further.

Kind Regards

Ruined_King

5. Ya...as I said in my post, I had all the requirements....although I am, obviously, missing something. The captain level is correct. The skills are both lit up...the quest was, i think, 200 escudos, I have 40,000. The only thing I can think of is the vitality. I know where my captain's vitality is, but where is the requirement for the mission?

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Well....that was about as much as a non-answer as any forum mod has ever given to me. As my post CLEARLY stated...I thought I had all the 'boxes' checked. I was trying to find out where the requirements for the quest vitality was...any help? regards

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Ruined_king

Ahoy,

Sorry, All missions within the league of captains have "Risk" this is the factor that the amount of vitality a captain has must be the same or more than the risk to do the quest.

The FAQ goes into much more detail about this system, please take a look over these for the best advice going forward with your captain.

As such here is a link to the League of Captains FAQ They may feel overwhelming, to begin with, but are a great resource.

Kind Regards
    Ruined_King

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Here it is mate! The "risk" is the minimum vitality required. In this example, it is 150. The maximum vitality (here it is 282) is how high he can go on a mission (fully recovered). So he can't due any mission with a "risk" higher than 282. The other number is 233 because he just did a mission and is "recovering".

[​IMG]

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. So all I needed was someone with the patience to figure it out and explain it to me with visual aids. LoL.... OK, OK....now I understand. I had no idea that 'risk' and 'vitality' were the magic numbers. The mission had a 400 risk factor while my captain had less than that....all my other items lined up, just missin' the muscle. Thanks Defiant. I will put you in the top of my resource column when I need help. :0)

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Ruined_king

Ahoy,

As your query has been answered and there is nothing else to answer.

This thread shall now be closed.

Kind Regards

Ruined_King

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.