Bug Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by upjami, Feb 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

[Edit - Non English]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 10, 2021
  2. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

how do i do task level 8 when you need to collect oriental spices so how?

3. Ying.

Ying. Forum Apprentice

Hearty Cog found in map 8
    Eastern Spices gained from boarding the Hearty Cog

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct, you can gain them by boarding the Hearty Cog.

Swift

5. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

i know what map i can find but and the same thing is black heart prey i know where to look but i just don't get it

6. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

although I have taken over the ship 30 times as not only going to be what they need to collect, and this is the same problem in every level of 8, Level 9, 10 positions at the level of these three task must be to destroy or take control of my first, and then collecting and gathering it does not work in any way.
    if by any means I could get more specific instructions on how to get those tasks done I would be more than grateful

7. Swift

Ahoy,

Unfortunately, there is no further instructions we can give to assist you, you simply have to successfully board the Hearty Cog.

Hearty Cog
    [​IMG]

Hitpoints: 50,000

Boarding Value: 2,500

Reward for Boarding:
    20 Pearls

Reward for Destroying (Damage Share):
    250,000 Gold
    225 Experience Points

Map Locations: 8, 9 and 10

You can find further information on Boarding in the Boarding FAQ.

Swift

8. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

and if I have lost my ammo 460K for nothing so I want them to be back. i.e. 220k IGNIS ammunition and 240k hockey ammunition..
    and I have that link, all right crew and equipment, and the power of the ship I just can not get the job anything I am again a few times tried on 8 and just the right npc, but nothing is going to get there only of beads or gold will not function any more about anything and I aloitanut 3 times from the beginning

9. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

it is not a matter of not taking an npc ship, but of having to collect oriental spices in that task, I must not collect them in any way, how do i get them collected

10. Swift

Ahoy,

As there is no game issue and it is working as intended, and personal compensation is not given, I will be unable to issue you any ammunition back to your account.

As already stated to you, you get the spices from boarding the NPC.

If you would like me to have a closer look at your account, please leave your Server and User ID.

Swift

11. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

that's where the problem is because i don't get exactly the same way i try to do so just don't come anymore here now hell come write and ask for help if you succeed in doing that task

ID is 74/35404919 and name lil-up, server skandinavia1

I would be really grateful if I could move forward in the game and not just get stuck for 3 tasks

can you now just say what i am doing wrong when i go to that npc i don't get spices and even if i conquer it then i still don't get those spices collected. so that what I am doing is supposed to be wrong

we have now been going all morning and all day, until 9 am this same discussion and none of your advice is working i.e. there is something wrong with the game and i am losing all the supplies and ammunition for nothing

right here supposedly anyone know what I should really do, not because I would not believe that the earlier advice holds true but they are now not only not helped advance the game forward even though I have instructions to be gone and visited browsing even on other debates where there was the same problem and niiten advice that I I tried to do everything but nothing has been helpful yet

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 10, 2021
  12. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

thank you I do not know what you did but now I got the restored mission, and I can continue working while new'm really grateful to you

13. Swift

Ahoy,

I have reviewed your account and you already have 3 Eastern Spices, therefore you just need to redeem the quest.

Please ensure you get as close as you can to the Quest Giver as you can when you redeem your quest.

Swift

14. upjami

upjami Forum Apprentice

Now I can get back up in front of a very comfortable facing up, and now it seems that I have collected these things as you do tasks. in the past, it didn’t even show that you got spices . thank you very much

15. Swift

Ahoy,

As this issue has been resolved, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.