Quick question

Discussion in 'Help' started by BlueFrost, Jan 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueFrost

BlueFrost Forum Apprentice

Hello i was just wondering what the Max Ravens you can have or put in ship and what is max Dodge chance as there was no information on this if anyone or Admin could point me in right direction would be
    grateful

BlueFrost

2. @BlueFrost I guess you can have so many as you want. But its not necessary...It depends on how you want to set it up or what combinations you want to use together with them.

But Im im not sure what the Max is, but if the site is updated its might 92,3 % for PVP / 227,3 For NPC aslong you do not combine something who will negative your Dodge Chance...like chains and other ship extensions..

Here`s a site for Dodge Chance : https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/maximum-values.171646/#post-520063

Here`s an example :

If you have for an example 10 Raven lvl 0 who gives 15% Dogde Chance...and want to combine them with 8 Ribs Lvl 5..your Dodge Chance will be 8,33 % from 15%....more from your Ravens..and your DMG Prev from so is 20% will go down from 20% to 8,88 %....

Its all about how you combine your ship extensions..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  3. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

What combos work ? Don’t need numbers just like eg , beams and sanctions - ribs and chains .... can we have what works together please I’d like this info

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The maximum amount of One Eyed Ravens you can have equipped depends entirely on your setup. As noted in the
    Ship Extensions FAQ, One Eyed Ravens require 2 expansion slots, therefore, the maximum amount you can equip is half of your expansion slots.

With that being said, both of the One Eyed Raven values are relative, this means if you have 1 Raven or 100 Ravens (as long as no other extension is equipped), you'll receive the same benefit.

skillsallround, if you view the above link, any value which has (absolute) near it will not be effected by any other extension you choose to equip. Those with relative mean that is the maximum value you can have for that extension, but if you equip ones of another type it will decrease the value.

Swift

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.