Reinforcement Contract

Discussion in 'Help' started by [MorningStar], Sep 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MorningStar]

[MorningStar] Forum Greenhorn

It shows 3 of these in my depot. I have looked and can't locate them.

Where are they located?

What do they do exactly?

How do you use them?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy [MorningStar]!

Reinforcement Contract is a special item used to accelerate your captains performance to instantly complete a bonus map.

You can obtain this item from various quests. Please be aware that this item can be stacked up to max 30.

You can read more about Reinforcement Contract and how to use it within our
    League of Captains FAQ.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

3. [MorningStar]

You stated that this item can be stacked to a max of 30.

My question to that is, does it just clear 1 bonus map level or the whole bonus map? I don't understand why you would need to stack it.

I had looked in the League of Captains and the FAQ's about it for 1 1/2 hours before I posted this. Now, 3 hours and 45 minutes later, still looking and can't find it, let alone on how to use it.

I need a more precise answer please on where it is exactly and how to use it. Like I said, I have been looking and looking for 3 hours and 45 minutes and not finding it.

A friend told me to look in the League Of Captains and the FAQ's. They told me if I couldn't find it, make a post, so that's what I am doing.

4. Rymar

1 Reinforcement Contract is being consumed when you decide to speed up your captain (instant finish) as described within League of Captains FAQ.

Please be aware that 1 Reinforcement Contract will allow your captain to complete the entire map instantly.

You can own (stack) up to 30 Reinforcement Contracts on your account, once you reach that amount no more contracts will be given to you as a reward, therefore it would be best if you use some of them from time to time.

To complete your bonus map instantly simply send your captain to a bonus map, then once he went on his journey press Speed Up.

captainspeed.png

On the right side of Speed Up (Boosting) window you'll see "Instant Complete" and the list of items required for an instant complete right above it (Reinforcement Contract is one of them).

captainspeed2.png

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This tidbit may also help you, mate:

Reinforcement Contract

Reinforcement Contract is a special item used to accelerate your captains performance to instantly complete a bonus map.

This item can be obtained from the daily quests mentioned below:

Of Great Renown - This quest can be accepted at SH19 by talking to Oswald Murray
    Third Time’s a Charm - This quest can be accepted at SH38 by talking to Hu Suyin-lin
    A Moment to Think - This quest can be accepted at SH44 by talking to Princess Zahra

Note: Please remember that you cannot carry more than 30 Reinforcement Contracts on your boat.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  6. [MorningStar]

Thank you Rymar and The*Defiant for this information. I haven't tried to use use the Captains from the League of Captains yet as I have just returned to the game for a few weeks now after not playing for years.

I appreciate your time help and cooperation.

You can close this now. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Rymar

Since your query has been answered and there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Should you have any further questions your completely welcome to ask. (-:

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.