Returning player questions

Discussion in 'Help' started by .Pivot., Mar 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, I'm returning to this game after many years. There's something about this game that I miss. I had a few questions and I would appreciate if anyone could answer them. Please note I'm willing to spend some time on this game and some $$

1) I seem to have lost all progress on my account, I remember having my gems, cannons and ship design, but now I have a lvl 1 boat with no castles or anything. Did something happen or should I contact support?
    2) How is the state of the game? are they many players, especially on the English servers, are there clan battles? How are the events?
    3) How is the progression of this game? I always knew you need to spend $$$, but are you able to get a decent enough boat in a few months?

2. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Hi,

I think that unfortunatelly you have to start from the scratch, of course you can contact support yet be prepared to do it all over again.
    The pvp servers are mostly unplayable imho (i've never been into pvp fights) but you can start on pve server. I have started from the scratch on pve server due to mega merge in july last year and i'm already lvl 46 with quite a decent ship, the trick is to use all events and forum games for voucher codes. Hope it helps, Rymar please correct me if I said anything wrong.

3. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Whats a pve server? like there's no fighting at all? And how do you switch to them?

4. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

pve server like global europe 7 is mostly player against npcs and monsters. you can fight against other players if you turn pvp option (it's automatically turned off). there are a few things that will turn it on, you can find all the details here:

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/servers.172637/

Hope it helps.

5. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

don't spend money you can't beat the bots anyway

Obel-Korsgaard and Bawdyn like this.
  6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy .Pivot.!

1) Please make sure that you are connected to the correct server.
    2) All European servers have been merged into one server (UMS). Events are much better than what we been used to.
    3) With enough time and patience everything is possible

If you have any further questions fire away!

Rymar

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.