Returning player: State of the game

Discussion in 'New Pirate Tutorials' started by Womble1996, Feb 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Womble1996

Womble1996 Forum Apprentice

Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum!

Hi everyone,

I haven't played since 2015 and I was wondering how active this game is now?
    I was also wondering how hard it is to play without spending money? My old account is gone, so I made a new one, which came with 800k pearls. That used to be a fortune. I got a few shinies but they still only give a few hundred pearls each.
    Is there a starter pack that would get my ship up to speed? Are pearls cheaper now? How many would it take to get my ship to a decent point?

Is it hard to make pearls? Or will I just be slogging around the map collecting 150 pearls a shiny? Thanks

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Womble1996!

Welcome back Pirate! Arrrr!

Is the game active - Yes! In both Surface and Atlantis - yea you heard me right we have new Atlantis content in which you as homecoming player may be interested in!

For starter packages check the in-game shop - shopping cart at the top of your sea chart.

Does the game differ from what you experienced before? - Yes! It is much better and easier compared to previous years.

Your ship speed can be increased with Skills, Castles and sails as a base. You came back to a great crystal-paying event in which you can collect quite a few Skill Points - just make sure that you finish at least 1 event quest before attempting to hit an event ship.

Pearls are definitively easier to obtain - for that part as a homecoming player I recommend you the Captain League ->
    Click! this bit will provide you with free income of in-game goods!

If you have any questions try to view our Seafight Bible (
    Index), or simply ask!

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

3. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

Events are where the big rewards are! You can max out Ship Castle and Skill tree from one good one.
    Tests and Quests - get these done to make your ship event ready
    Ship gems
    Pet gems
    Normal Treasure Chests and Glitters these are still important.
    Don't forget event codes and mini game codes.
    Boost your cannon reloader, damage prevention and damage first.

4. m0zilla

m0zilla Forum Apprentice

*Edit*

[Please use English language.]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 13, 2024
  5. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

yeah, mozilla is right!?!

6. 义VoĹqİę义™

义VoĹqİę义™ Forum Greenhorn

hey wombie what server do you play on ? we would love to help you