Bug Unity Open Beta (Bugs)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Dec 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I just had the same problem as evilways in pic 1 when I tried the client and pic 2 problem when I tried the browser

Scandinavia 1
    74/41768835

2. *~Clear~*

*~Clear~* Forum Greenhorn

3. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

The unity don't work at all for me why is this just sat on logging in user

4. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

Swift, I get the same popups as Evilways showed you in his screenshots and I also have cleared my cache.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    I have reported these with your UserIDs for the same issue, thank you for contributing.
    We have had a few restarts today, can you please try clearing your cache and trying again? If possible a screenshot and your Server and UserID would be helpful too.
    I have now reported this issue. Could you please let me know if you pressed 'OK' would it continue to load the game, show a black screen, or nothing happen?

Swift

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for your list and thank you for taking the time out of your day to report these bugs. Please find below within the spoiler (due to the amount), the reported bugs or those we require further information.

Reported
    Reported
    The guilds have not yet been added to the Unity version.
    Reported
    I have been unable to replicate this, could you please provide a video if possible?
    Reported
    Reported
    Reported
    Reported
    This appears to have been resolved with the latest update. If it still occurs please let me know.
    Reported
    Reported
    Appears to have been fixed as I can not replicate this issue.
    Reported
    The Shop was not included in this version of Unity.
    Reported
    These have not yet been finished/added to this version of Unity.
    I am unable to replicate this, could you please provide an image?
    Reported
    Guilds are not currently implemented in this version
    Reported
    Reported
    I am unable to replicate this, could you please provide some more information; were you attacking a player or NPC? Does this happen for every target or just the first target you shoot after logging in? Does it happen every time or some of the time? If you could, could you provide a video of this happening?
    Reported
    Reported
    Unable to replicate

In order to keep this thread for bugs only, any feedback (for example where its not a technical issue but a change you would like, e.g. cannon slot font size) you have placed in this post I have moved into the Unity Open Beta (Feedback) thread.

Should you gain any more information you feel may be important, or any other bugs, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Swift

7. hello,
    i do from the client game, that get the error popup window. but when i try unity from web browser it "works" open the sea map. but you know still many stuff need to be fixed. but at least when i try from browser it work from client is not work. and about the clearing chace etc, i tried all but stll the same. from the client game it got error like ss that i put before. here my id if you want gofor check 14/26121328

thank you

8. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

i tied to use the unity client and it gave my this error https://prnt.sc/w05o03
    how do i fix this i wanna try unity.

9. Swift

Ahoy,
    I have reported this issue along, thank you.
    Could you please provide me with a Server and User ID?

Swift

10. nicopico16

nicopico16 Forum Greenhorn

I also get the exact same JavaScript error as darksail when I press "try unity"
    User ID: 85/28734972
    Global America 1

11. Swift

Ahoy,

The
    Open Beta Server is open again in order to test the in-game Shop! :)

As you have already been doing, please leave any found bugs in this thread.

Thank you, I have now reported this.

Swift

12. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

also has this same problem, every time unitynao opens and tries java browser id 1079/43079491 open beta every time ...

13. Swift

Ahoy,

I shall forward this along, thank you.

Swift

14. ✖ᏣÒηعJᎤ✖

✖ᏣÒηعJᎤ✖ Forum Greenhorn

15. Swift

Ahoy,

Having just tested Unity it is still working correctly for myself. Could I please have your Server and User ID so I can forward your issue?

Swift

16. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

284/41780069 my user id. i also got problems with try unity in browser. loads a little bit with black screen then error crash

17. Swift

Ahoy,

Can all players who still have issues connecting to the Unity version of the game please contact Support with your issue. Support will then take additional information from you in order to try resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Swift

18. hey , can you report this.

cannot try unity from game client still got error message http://prntscr.com/w4rgyn and when i press ok, the different error message than last I post , here the ss http://prntscr.com/w4rhwz

14/26121328
    thank you

19. Swift

Ahoy,

Unfortunately you'll have to contact Support with your issue. Support will then take additional information from you that we can not, in order to try resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Swift

20. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

i think it'd be a nice feature, if it was made possible to press enter button to change map, as in the client, so far, that's not working. Reason being for map jumps/corner fights. Key binding a keyboard button to the 'enter' keyboard function in those fights is vital, and as of now, we can't "click enter to change" as with the client

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.