Why can't i upgrade or equiped my captain?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pedro*_*Navaja, Oct 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

Hello,

I have two captains that i can't upgrade or equiped with weapons, clothes etc. Can someone tell me what's the problem is?

Kindly regards,

Pedro.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pedro*_*Navaja!

Please be aware that your captain equipment have to be on the same tier as your captain.

So if your Captain is on Epic Tier (orange glow) then he will be able to equip only Epic Tier (orange glow) equipment.

If you are unable to upgrade your captain to a higher tier please make sure you do meet all requirements:

• Your Captain must be fully equipped
    • You need to own an Orb (different kind for different Captain Tier)
    • You own enough Escudos
    • Your Captain is on Level 10 (max EXP bar)
    More information regarding the League of Captains can be found here -> League of Captains

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

3. Pedro*_*Navaja

Thank you for your reply Rymar. I know the rules you have wright above. That's not the problem. My problem is, that i have two captains that cannot be empowered. The button empower do not work. So i can't do anything with those captains. I also cannot sacrifice them to empower or to promote other captains. Because when i try that, the empowered button does not work.

I hope you can advice me what to do, becuase this is frustated.

Regards,
    Pedro.

4. Rymar

Could you please provide us with your server and user ID so this can be reviewed?

Please point out which Captains you've got problem with.

Rymar

5. Pedro*_*Navaja

Rymar,

My User-ID is 284/27873975.

It's about the following Captains: Ivan Stein and Lucy Winston. The promote button do work, but i can't promote those captians becuase i can't empowered those captains to level 10. The empowered button does not work.

Pedro.

6. Rymar

Alright, upon reviewing I can see that both of these Captain's are you starter captains (the ones received from Starter Captain Chest 1 and 2).

"Starters" cannot be empowered - these captains can obtain their EXP only via missions / daily quests.

This is not a game bug / issue.

Rymar

7. Pedro*_*Navaja

Thank you for the evplanation Rymar. Its clear now to me.

8. Rymar

Since your query has been answered and there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.