A Cannon Weapon Slots Question.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Mar 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I play on the former U.S. East Server and my ID is 40/39576125. Please tell me what I am missing here: I currently have 496 cannons. This shows I should have 105+230+10+10+10+10+10+10+20+40+5+5+10+20+25+26= 546. So I am short 50 cannons. What am I missing? Your time and help with this are very much appreciated!

Weapon Slots (Cannons)
    <--(Taken from the Seafight Bible)

Below you shall find the maximum amount of possible Weapon Slots you can have on your ship.

Elite Ship: 105 YES
    Weapon Slots: 230 YES
    King's Legacy: 10 YES
    Queen's Legacy: 10 YES
    Jolly Roger's Legacy: 10 YES
    Voodoo Deck: 10 YES
    Ebony Deck: 10 YES
    Ivory Deck: 10 YES
    Cannon Storage Castle Level 10: 20 YES
    Commonwealth Sellsword Level 4: 60 LEVEL 2 Sellsword = 40
    Manta League Buff: 20
    Gemini Primus: 5 YES
    Gemini Secundus: 5 YES
    Gemini Primus and Secundus*: 10 YES
    Medal of Valor Trophy Level 5: 10
    Damage Skill: Extra Arms: 20 YES
    Cabin Boys: 25 YES
    Rift Survivor: 20
    Test/Quest Rewards: 26 YES
    Scorpio Buff: 5 (if you have Speed Fishing Buff)

Total: 621 (without 10% Genies Arsenal buff)

10% Genies Arsenal: maximum 62

Total: 683

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Someday Author

On your Seachart, to the right of the huge "shopping cart", click on "Ship Overview" then on "Ship Equipment" On the far right where it says "Values", click on the tab to the right of the "Eye" icon. (It has several horizontal lines as the icon). There you can buy additional weapon cannon slots (up to 130) and expansion beam slots (up to 200). Be sure you have purchased *all* of the available cannon slots. That might possibly be your solution.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Bingo! That's it! I still have 50 cannon slots left to buy. Thank you mate...much appreciated!

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this has been resolved with the help of Dream~Crusher, this thread will now be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.