auto lock

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Apr 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yesterday there were a grip of posts regarding something called 'auto-lock' and they all seem to have disappeared....hum.....now why is that? I logged on to find out more about what this new 'cheat' is and what BP is doing about it only to find out that "BP" has conveniently erased all mention of it.
    Anyone know?

The*Defiant and DOGOS like this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

even though it's a hot topic, it does discuss aspects of people using things they shouldn't to gain an unfair advantage. while it should be discussed, unfortunately the topic goes against the long standing forum rules for discussion and was therefore removed. we can argue and say what we want about it but it's just the way it is

3. Now wait a minute turnip...you are saying that BP does not allow players to discuss the ongoing cheats that are ruining the game? You allow players to run bots and programs, but us honest players cannot have a valid discussion as to how this is affecting the game? This is becoming dystopian, right? You control the content of the conversation regarding issues that affect the players who are paying the salary of the people at BP? this is extremely strange to me. I can understand the difficulty in writing programs to eliminate cheats, but I cannot understand why it should not be talked about....oh, other than BP would like for us all to believe that the game is not infested by cheats that rob honesty by rewarding the cheaters with all the monthly and event rewards? I just do not understand this type of reasoning. In my humble opinion, there should be a specific area in the forums where cheats are fully discussed and what there might be able to do to rid the game of them. I am sure there are reasonable solutions that could be put into effect...like just eliminating the rewards. Yes, this would have a negative effect on honest players too, but it would greatly reduce the incentive for running bots. There should also be a open forum area to report cheats... BPs attitude is that it is unfair to report cheats because players might abuse it....well...come on...aren't all cheaters abusing the rest of us?????? It is a very strange double standard BP has allowed to go on for years. I wish SOMEONE would explain this negative attitude towards players who have invested a lot of time and $s into this game only to be silenced by 'rules.'

light, Loki162 and DOGOS like this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. where are they then, swift? I looked all through the forum and cannot find any.

and why did turnip say they were removed?

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  6. Swift

Ahoy,

Click the links I posted in the above thread, it will take you directly to them. They are located in the General Feedback thread, which is what they are; feedback.

As to why turnip stated they were removed I do not know, he is not a board admin and they have remained in the same place.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. "when will BP do something about players using auto-lock programs?" seems much more like a question to me rather than a 'general discussion' statement. Or is my English failing me?

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I am not going to argue with you regarding the content of another thread, your question has been answered and you have been linked to the location.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.