Feedback Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

"Fester" is hitting me so hard that I had to sail back to him like 1,000 times (or so it felt like) just to get the 60 million hit points off of him for my "Coins of Effort".

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

They could even set up those PvE Maps again where small ships can farm the Event and build their boats. BUT make them unaccessible for the larger ships to enter!

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It's now in the In-Game Shop for purchase (along with the others that are needed):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I recognize your name as a longtime player. Do you have any idea as to why when I add the Aventurine "+5% Plates of Armor Bonus" Special Gem and/or the Super Armor Plates, refresh my screen, log out and back in, etc., my Damage Prevention doesn't change?

Damage Prevention

Below you shall find the maximum amount of Damage Prevention you can have on your ship.

Agwe's Armor Plates: 10%
    Super Armor Plates: 10%
    Adamantine Hull Castle Level 10: 20%
    Defense Skill: Reduce Harm: 13.8%
    Agility Trainer Level 5: 6%
    Aventurine Ship Special Gem: 5%
    Aquamarine Level 30 Gem: 30%
    Sugilite Level 30 Gem: 22.5%
    Brothers in Arms: 5%
    Reinforced Ribs Level 6: 22%
    Level 7 Master Skill: Tough Nut: 5.25%

Total: 149.55%

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

That is because Plates of Armor Bonus is a different stat, it works in the exact same way as Damage Prevention, but only when you have Plates of Armor equipped, which is why its not shown in game, however we decided to include it in the Maximum Values for Damage Prevention.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Just a suggestion, but could you add something more to market to buy with event coins? Like amulets etc. :) its such a long event, and would be nice to get something extra than just desings and few buffs, ty

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

Terrible event shop. For birthday event you put payment packages just to make money. Without money you literally cant buy enything. Platon and solon coins are worthless :D

I havent seen ANYONE shootin fester the shark caller. There are about 2 of them in each map and rewards you get from them are so bad that i think anyone wont bother shooting them. cmon bigpoint dont be that guy :D

Last edited by moderator: Mar 22, 2022
    Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  8. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

but then the big boats would not have anywhere to go without having to fight each other

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

We had for last years birthday extra damage event with confetti ammo also. This years birthday event has been the worst of all. Is bigpoint going to do anything for this mess? Its been already 4 days since the event started and it feels like there isnt anyone working in bigpoint now :D

10. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

Can the event give more level 1 receipt? It never gave any of them, i know to give sometime is better then nothing, but i think i am not the only one who have hundreds of elvel 0 what is useless. The game have 2 stronger cannon, why cant we upgrade our cannons? :/ Give us more chance to give level 1 cannon upgrade receipts please.

Bawdyn, makfer and The*Defiant like this.
  11. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

As stated by many other before, please increase rewards for Fester the Shark Caller, nobody is shooting them right now. Just stopped to repair and 3 of them stopped to greet me and as i walked up there was another. If rewards are not increased we will soon see just Fester's on the map.
    Let's also see who can get the most Fester's in a picture guys, i am starting with 3 !
    [​IMG]

Nevermind, i got 4 now !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bawdyn, Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  12. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

So true. We need more lev 1 receipt for small ships to play.

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

When a new cannon coming out need to push the old cannons for small players, this way they will play more have a smaller chance to finish the game. They play more thex buy more, not a rocket science.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

after reading your post mate, thats what i did,it took a min, but my points i left them ships alone...waste of time for sure

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How Wonderful! I actually saw the 1.6 billion hit point <--(16th) Birthday Cake that spawns every 8 hours (I'm on Central DST). And of course! It hits like a tornado. If anyone can solo it, I guarantee they are cheating! It matches well with this Event (a joke). I got some shots off before it was corralled to the enemy's island. The payout kind of stinks pretty badly too.

2022-03-23 02:41:08 You received 1 x Queen's Legacy.
    2022-03-23 02:41:08 You received 674568 EXP (experience points).
    2022-03-23 02:41:08 You received 12 x Solon's coin.
    2022-03-23 02:41:08 You received 12 x Plato's coin.
    2022-03-23 02:41:08 You received 91893 x Pearls.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  16. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

Day 5 and still nothing. What is going on BP? i literally waited for this event for so long just to hang out in forum and telling how bad you guys are performing with this game :D

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

day 6 and not even bothering to answer our feedback :D

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. I agree with everything that is mentioned in this thread about the birthday event. It is a joke. But even worse, it is a two week joke that will only reward the people running programs...which seems to increase each day. Actually, I can understand running a program on this game since it makes it 'almost' possible to be competitive.
    The event admirals are practically worthless…I have not calculated cost of sinking one compared to the rewards, but I am fairly certain it is a losing proposition. I can’t imagine even trying if you have a weaker ship.
    What you do get from the event ships is coins, but BP offers barely anything to buy with the coins. A long time to go with the event and I have already purchased nearly everything of any value. I can farm a thousand of each coin in a few hours…what for?
    This is, by far, one of the worst events BP has put out.

-PUSAT- and ♥§ea§♥ like this.
  19. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

It would be nice to know what time the birthday cake spawns. we are countless days into this event and i have yet to see one spawn, and you can't complete the quest line without doing so much damage to it.

20. ya...the only way is to be in TS with your guild...someone from your guild or alliance will see it. Finding one alone is nearly impossible.

-PUSAT- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.