Support Slashing Blades?

Discussion in 'Help' started by PainDestroyer, Jun 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

Hi,

Slashing blades discount promises that the buyer will gain access to special black market offers however i don't have access to the black market nor is they any special offers currently.

When will this special black market become available because if i don't see something soon i will be cancelling this package.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

having Slashing Blades activated on your ship grants you possibility for special designs/crew members/market trades.

Please open the in-game shop and go to Ships & Pets, there you will be able to find some exclusive ship design deals.

You can purchase the following ship designs:

Christmas White
    Christmas Red
    Olympus Longship
    Magellan XL
    Obsidian Dragonfyre
    Agilis
    Columbus Design

Special trades for Crew members can be seen at in-game shop -> Category -> Crew Member.

The following offers are:

Level 4 Agility Trainer
    Level 4 Stamina Trainer
    Level 4 Aggression Trainer
    Level 4 Obedience Trainer
    Level 4 Commonwealth Guardian
    Level 4 Commonwealth Sellsword

Please take a closer look at the ammo trading offers.

Player who dont have Slashing Blades membership can exchange 1.000 Voodoo Ammunition for 1.000 Rift Ammunition.
    Player who have Slashing Blades membership can exchange 900 Voodoo Ammunition for 1.000 Rift Ammunition.

On top of that you pay -10% for everything in the in-game shop(market) - event deals included.

Full description of Slashing Blades can be found under this link ->
    Slashing Blades

Hope that answers your query.

Rymar

3. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

Hi Rymar,

Thank you for your response however i just checked and the cost to buy commonwealth guardian level, sellsword and the other items are only available to players who have activated the black market or players who have "big coins"

I have slashing blades membership and i have neither access to the black market nor do i have any big coins and have never had any big coins.

I get the ammo yes, i get the 10% off but that's it really i don't really think a cosmetic design is worth £8.99 a month when you still need to spend crowns to gain them.

Unless it's a bug which no one has brought forward before in regards to slashing blades granting access to the black market then i don't know why it would say it in the description of the package.

"
    • Exclusive Black Market Items
      • As a member of the Slashing Blades you gain exclusive access to certain deals on the Blackmarket! "

Please could you escalate this issue to the development team as i feel that alot of the features currently advertised don't work and it may need looking into.

Thank you.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

You can read more about Big Points and the daily quests for them here -> Big Points

The 'black market' offers are the ones I have mentioned in the post above.

Everything regarding Slashing Blades works as designed.

Your feedback will be forwarded.

Rymar

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.